Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rough Country 2.5

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Rough Country 2.5 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rough Country 2.5

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $538.22
Manufacturer: Rough Country
Recommended?
Yes: 181 / No: 6
Company Website: http://www.roughcountry.com/

Rough Country 2.5" Progressive Spring Lift Kit. Consists of four progressive rate coils, four 2.2 performance shocks and t-case spacers. Optional matching steering stabilizer.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »

Ibjeepr
Ibjeepr's Reviews
07-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Price: $241.00
Pros: Good price, looks good, easy install, durable
Cons: ride is a bit harsher than stock
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the Rough Country 2 1/2" Spring / 2.2 Shocks. I wanted the EMU kit but the price was beyond my budget and the price on this kit was too good to pass up. I can't imagine i would have been much happier with the EMU kit to justify the price difference. This kit looks good, rides well, was strong on the trail and installed easily.

06BeachJeep

06BeachJeep's Reviews
07-28-2009, 02:27 PM
Price: $299.99
Pros: Nice lift
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great lift rook a while to get on but thats ok it was fun. Good lift if you dont have the money.

estoddart

estoddart's Reviews
07-08-2009, 04:03 AM
Price: $289.00
Pros: Great kit for the price
Cons: could use better instructions
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I think this is a great kit for the money. pretty easy install. It gave me more of a lift that listed, 3"+

estoddart

estoddart's Reviews
07-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Price: $289.00
Pros: Great price, easy-ish install
Cons: non so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great kit, I'd recommend to anyone looking for 2.5-3" of lift.

Volacious
Volacious's Reviews
07-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Price: $315.00
Pros: great look, good ride, no problems with installation
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For the price I payed, it was definitely worth it. The shocks are quite beefy, and the springs make a good ride. It rides stiffer than stock, but it's not unbearable

JohnyPro

JohnyPro's Reviews
07-01-2009, 07:13 PM
Price: $354.00
Pros: Ease of install, simple directions.
Cons: Nervous about rear shock room to bump stop.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had a few friends who were able to help who had previous experience with installing lifts. ONly a few rusted bolts delayed anything. Rear Trac Bar relocater went on easily. Only took 5 hours and a sawzal to solve one rusted on shock bolt. Have yet to take it off road, can't wait though!

jbman
jbman's Reviews
06-29-2009, 10:51 PM
Price: $499.00
Pros: Inexpensive easy to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased this kit with the 1.25" BL & 1" MML, Rear trackbar relocation bracket, Steering stabilizer & quick disconnects. A good product for the price

IrishRED

4-Banger Forever!
IrishRED's Reviews
06-25-2009, 01:54 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: Great lift for the $$$ - fantastic customer service from Rough Country
Cons: you get what you pay for!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It is a very simple lift and fairly easy to install. There have been some issues with the shock length. Some of the parts have not been machined as well as they could have been but overall a excellent choice for what you pay. Comparable kits usually cost 2-3 times as much. also, Rough Country customer service has been fantastic at addressing issues and making sure their customers are satisfied!

baycove1
baycove1's Reviews
06-02-2009, 11:27 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Price, Service, Quality of ride
Cons: You will need front spacers, it doesn't level
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Quality product, easy install. Don't believe the level comments though, you will need spacers up front

DPaul
DPaul's Reviews
06-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Price: $275.00
Pros: Perfect kit for the average lift with excellent cost to value ratio
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The product performs just as it's described by other forum members, great. The value of the suspension lift as it relates to the cost is excellent. It was easy to install and the directions were accurate. I highly recommend this product because of it's quality and because of RC's service.

theblueone
theblueone's Reviews
05-30-2009, 11:00 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Cheap, rides amazing, Great kit
Cons: Warehouse sucks, they mess up shipments and equipment all the time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great lift for the price and I have told everyone I know about the kit. However, you must be patient with the company as they WILL mess up your order and it WILL take a few weeks to get all your correct parts.

TJwrangler4.0

TJwrangler4.0's Reviews
05-24-2009, 10:45 PM
Pros: price! company customer service, awesome flex!
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the first generation kit from a few months back with the black springs and its still awesome! RC's customer service is fantastic as well as their products

LTDan

LTDan's Reviews
05-13-2009, 02:39 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Price
Cons: Little stiffer ride
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Price was the deciding factor, installation was straight forward, I installed mine with all hand tools. The ride is a little stiffer than factory, but expected. Right after installation the additional hieght was 3.5" rear, 3" front. More to follow.

MetalHeadJeeper
MetalHeadJeeper's Reviews
05-12-2009, 12:32 AM
Price: $299.99
Pros: TBD
Cons: TBD
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed it.

ElGuapoBond
ElGuapoBond's Reviews

04-07-2009, 12:49 AM
Rough Country 2.5" Progressive Spring Lift Kit
Price: $357.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: What else can I say about this kit other than a terrific product for a terrific price. Easy to install, easy to follow instructions, I also purchased the rear trac bar relocation bracket and steering stabiliser. Ride was a little stiff until everything settled in but now feels better than stock ride, overall a much smoother ride. 2.2 shocks are stiffer than stock but built like a tank and will never go back to anything other than those. I am running 33's with this kit and for general offroading with the extended flare it is a great combo. If I werte to run rockier trails I would definitely put the 1.25BL. The T-Case lowering kit was not neded as the vibes I feel are mainly from the tires. A good crow bar, jack stands, 3 ton floor jack and a set of air tools is all I needed and I installed it myself so I did it in about 7 hours. Jeffery is a great person to deal with at RC and will buy future products as needed. price indicated includes shipping.

dumped
dumped's Reviews

04-05-2009, 01:18 PM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Cheap kit. Rides well. Flexes pretty well. Heard a lot of good reviews before I purchased, and I am not disappointed. Did I mention it was cheap?

JBarton
JBarton's Reviews

04-05-2009, 01:28 AM
Price: $299.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rides alot better than stock.. Makes flexing way more dramatic. lovin it so far.

floridajeepman

floridajeepman's Reviews

03-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Price: $370.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far so good. Very Happy with install and ride quality. Also got steering stabilizer and track bracket.

Sparoit

Sparoit's Reviews

03-25-2009, 10:28 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ride is good, not quite stock but close. Installation was not difficult but you need all the right tools. Did installation by myself might have been easier with some help. Directions were not as complete as they could have been.

jvhooser
jvhooser's Reviews

03-24-2009, 12:03 PM
Price: $299.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Went on easy, rides good. Flex great very satisfied Rough Country has good customer service

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »