Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rock Krawler XFactor 3.5" Lift

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Rock Krawler XFactor 3.5" Lift Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rock Krawler XFactor 3.5" Lift

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

Average Price: $1,542.80
Manufacturer: Rock Krawler
Recommended?
Yes: 10 / No: 0

The Rock Krawler 3.5 Inch X Factor System for the Jeep Grand Cherokee WK has been engineered to improve your WK's off-road ability while maintaining excellent street manors, providing simple installation and a lifetime of durability. Rock Krawler replaces the factory cast strut forks with new high quality precision welded laser cut steel units that are made from 1/4" thick material. This maintains the factory travel range and ride quality from the OEM front strut. In the rear, simple poly spring spacers are installed on top of the factory coil springs. By using this lift method you are assured a factory like ride that will remain sag free for life. The system is a complete bolt in product that is completely reversable. This is the best 3.5 Inch system on the market for Grand Cherokee WK's and is backed by our lifetime guarentee.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

highoctane83
highoctane83's Reviews
06-27-2013, 06:28 PM
Price: $1,300.00
Pros: Mid arm kit
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the 3.5 mid arm with 37x12.5 on 18's with no rubbing. Easy install. Great on the road and on the toughest trails iv experienced. Great lift

BlackRUB1C0N
BlackRUB1C0N's Reviews
02-14-2013, 05:18 PM
Price: $1,800.00
Pros: Very complete lift, well made, relatively easy to install
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 3.5 is about 5". Easy to install if you have a little experience with lifts. Takes about 7 hours. Very complete lift and well made.

greenslate18
greenslate18's Reviews
02-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Price: $350.00
Pros: easy to install
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to install. about 3 hours. price is great, and looks great in the end. best to upgrade your factory struts with at least 2" longer ones.

houndman72

houndman72's Reviews
01-21-2013, 12:19 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: went in with about 2 hours of work, looks and works PERFECTLY! Instructions are easy to follow
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it's the RK 2.5 stock mod I have that is not listed in the above areas

BGBrown
BGBrown's Reviews
11-06-2012, 09:40 PM
Price: $3,200.00
Pros: Very solid
Cons: Heavy, had to give up transmission skid
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far I am very happy with this purchase. I have only had for a few months and only have had couple outings. Articulation is good. At full droop the rear springs can fall out. To resolve this I replaced them with dual rate springs. Now the limiting factor is the length of shock I can fit in the stock position. I should also mention that we had to add shock relocation brackets in the rear to prevent contact on the axel housing.

Looney
Looney's Reviews
12-16-2011, 11:19 PM
Price: $3,499.00
Pros: light weight, quiet, great movement
Cons: none so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I upgraded to a more adult lift kit and was talked into this one. A little skeptical at first but glad I chose this one. Price was a little more than I wanted to pay but all in all its well worth it. I also upgraded my shocks to the RRD remote res shocks so that definately has something to do with how great this kit is. Feel like I have way more than 3.5 inches of lift. Almost no body roll compared to my other kit. Super easy to care for with some WD40 and 3 in 1 grease. Lots of movement on the trails if you are looking for articulation. Plus a super warrenty on all parts. RK definately takes pride in their products and it shows. I didnt install it myself as that would not be wise on my part. 4WPs installed and did have some issues installing but also said this was their first RK kit so that may have had something to do with it. They said the directions that came with it were not as user friendly so good thing I let them do it. All in all this is the best decision I have made for my JK.

fourplyn
fourplyn's Reviews
10-04-2011, 03:31 AM
Price: $2,500.00
Pros: Easy install for someone that knows how to weld and who knows something about suspension theory.
Cons: No con's.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If your looking to get the most flex out of a suspension.. Go with Rock Krawlers 3link front/rear Long arm kit. By far one of the best performing suspensions out there. I'm currently using their Pro Alum. System. 1/3 the weight of Solid steel.

I have their Aluminum Bodied 14" coil overs on this 3.5" lift. I raised the upper mount up 2" so I could keep my ride height the same.

I'm fully happy with this set up.

If you drive more on the pavement, like a daily driver. Then I would suggest using their 4 link in the front. This will give you more stability for higher speeds of driving.

luigi1285
luigi1285's Reviews
06-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: nice easy way to lift it as long as your front struts and springs havent sagged to bad.
Cons: you must get longer rear shocks. factory shocks wont last long because they will be fully extended. would be nice if longer front bump stops came with the kit.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: overall its been doing pretty good. made a nice increase in height was able to fit some 245/75/16's with out a problem. only thing im not a fan of is the rear spacers. i plan on ditchen the rear spacers soon for simply longer springs. but overall install was easy kits holding up so far

phillya85
phillya85's Reviews
06-02-2010, 02:23 AM
Price: $379.00
Pros: Easy install, solid construction. Fast shipping and great company.
Cons: Non so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am very happy with this lift. It was pocket friendly and you can notice the difference. It is easy to install in a few hours. It does go kind of high where if you get some bigger tires you may have problems getting it aligned but they make it work. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a lift and does not want to drop two grand.

00jeepred
00jeepred's Reviews
10-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Price: $1,600.00
Pros: solid controll arms and track bar. huge monster bushings. 4 linked rear. lifetime warrenty
Cons: some welding required
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love the kit. everything included even brake lines. Very stout lots of beef. can handle a good beatin and keep on ticken