#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1749
Rating 4
Average Price $1739.99
Manufacturer Rock Krawler
Recommended Yes: 5 / No: 0
Company website http://www.rockkrawler.com/

The Rock Krawler 3.5 X Factor Plus Short Arm System is the ultimate short arm system on the market today. This system allows you to run up to 33" tires with excellent road manners and unparalleled off-road ability. Our front track bar correction system maintains perfect steering geometry with the drag link and drop pitman arm combination. The rebuildable spherical Krawler Joints at the axle connections allow for a tremendous amount of twist. The rear features our awesome triangulated 4 link conversion allowing removal of the rear track bar for awesome rear axle articulation. We have also put in anti-squat geometry for improved vertical climbing ability. No detail has been left out of this system! Rock Krawler has also included rear upper reinforcing mounts to improve the strength of the OEM mounts. The weld on rear cradle improves the overall strength of the factory rear axle housing as well as providing mounting points for the triangulated 4 link members. This system includes everything you need to turn your TJ into an off-road power house. You get double adjustable lower control arms all the way around, adjustable front upper control arms, double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms, adjustable front track bar, weld on rear axle truss, front sway bar disco's, rear extended sway bar links, and stainless steel brake lines just to name a few key components. Try to find all of these great features in any other short arm system. That won't happen! Don't forget this system comes with our exclusive abuse proof lifetime guarantee on all hard parts!

System Benefits:
-Excellent Highway Ride and Handling
-Perfect Steering Geometry Corrections
-The Best Off Road Ability of any Short Arm System
-RTI 1200+ on a 20 Degree Ramp
-Triangulated 4 Link Rear Conversion
-Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnects
-Double Adjustable Lower Control Arms
-Allows for 33 Inch Tires
-Limited Lifetime Warranty
-Upgradeable to long arm system

System Includes:
4 linear coil springs, 4 high misalignment/double-adjustable lower control arms made from solid stock, front high misalignment/adjustable track bar made from solid stock, (2) double adjustable rear upper triangulated 4 link arms made from solid stock, (1) weld on rear axle truss made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, (1) weld on rear truss tie in plate, front upper high misalignment/adjustable control arms made from solid stock, front adjustable sway bar disconnects, rear extended sway bar links, stainless steel brake lines, drop pitman arm, hardware and detailed instructions.

General Notes:

*Requires a transfer case drop kit, or a C.V. Driveshaft Conversion, or a SYE with C.V. Driveshaft Conversion

**2003 TJ's equipped with 4 speed automatics will require removal of the factory automatic transmission skid plate if so equipped to allow for proper front driveshaft travel

***Choose your bump stop lengths after you choose your wheel/tire and fender combination.

Shock Notes:

It is recommended that high quality shocks be used with all Rock Krawler Suspension Systems. The Rock Krawler RRD Racing Shocks are a great choice! Bilstein 5100's are also a good choice.

RRD Racing Shock Front Part Number RRD02050 ($169 Each)

RRD Racing Shock Rear Part Number RRD02051 ($169 Each)

Get a set of (4) 2.0 Emulsion RRD Racing Shocks for only $599!

Bilstein 5100 Recommended Part Numbers

Front - BE5-F100-HO

Rear - BE5-A939-H5

Generic Front Shock Recommendation - 17" Collapsed to 27" Extended

Generic Rear Shock Recommendation - 16" Collapsed to 26" Extended

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $1699.95
Rating 4
Pros Stout!
BEEFY
Cons Heavy
Noisy rod ends
No Zerk fittings
Recommended yes

Comments: This setup has TONS of flex. I never have to worry about busting up the control arms on a rock as they are made of solid stock steel.

However, the rod ends/joints are manufactured so tightly that Rock Krawler reccomends using 2-in-1 oil by means of a allen screw @ ea. link end-- regular grease gun lube by ways of zerk fitting is not possible. For that reason, routine maintenance is a royal pain as some screw fittings are not accessible w/ an oil/lube can.

Rod ends are also both RIGHT HAND threaded so any adjustment requires complete removal.

I would recommend this product for its stoutness & performance, yet not for the aforementioned nuances above. You decide what your priorities are . . .

#3 ·
Price $3500
Rating 5
Pros Man size lift!
Cons install could have been easier.
Recommended yes

Comments: This is indeed a man size lift. I have the PRO version and so its aluminium makes the kit lighter but just as stout. I bought the RRD remote shocks to go with it so now my jeep feels like it could crawl over anything. I got way more that 3.5 inches of lift. I would estimate 4.5 to 5 inches of lift and that is with heavy aftermarket steel bumpers, tire carriers, and a winch.

All in all its a great kit that moves well. I do get a little more body roll than before but considering the amount of lift I figured that just happens. It is pricey and you may need to get creative with some of the installation but you wont regret it. Kit did not have anything for steering stabilizers so that is an additional piece that you will need to add in addition to this kit.

#5 ·
Price $1300
Pros Solid build quality with solid steel components.
Cons I just am getting it put on but it might be a little difficult to get it all adjusted just right.
Recommended yes

Comments: Build quality seems very good, and the parts are solid. I'm just getting it installed so we'll see how much work it takes to get them adjusted.

#6 ·
Price $1200
Pros Great workmanship, great lift. Makes the TJ stand like it's supposed to. Offroad capability with great a great daily driving ride.
Cons None.
Recommended yes

Comments: This kit is great for those who drive their Jeep every day and take it on the trail on the weekends. It will not let you down! I'm running 33's on 17 inch rims.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.