Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Re6020 - Xj 3.5" Super-ride Kit W/aal

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Re6020 - Xj 3.5" Super-ride Kit W/aal Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Re6020 - Xj 3.5" Super-ride Kit W/aal

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $403.95
Average Price: $428.00
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.rubiconexpress.com

The 3.5-inch Super-Ride suspension system is an ideal system for the discerning Cherokee owner who desires a more aggressive look, higher ride stance and better trail performance, but still wants to retain factory like on-road handling and ride quality. The replacement RE Super-Ride™ lower control arms eliminates the weak factory arms, without inducing any additional road noise or vibration by retaining the stock bushings in the control arms. This system adds an add-a-leaf to your XJ's rear factory leaf springs.

This system is capable of fitting 31x10.50-inch tires.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

RickGmi
RickGmi's Reviews

01-17-2010, 01:42 AM
Price: $456.00
Pros: Really handles great, Ride was a little rough till springs settled then the ride is very comfortable, cornering and maneuverability is good, with 31/10.5 with 4.5 back spacing and still good ground clearance ,
Cons: None I can think of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like this suspension system and was not a bad install at all, Myself and a friend took about 5 hours to install, But I have a 2000 Cherokee with the auto and the chry 8.25 so I would recomend a Sye or HnT they were not really needed but prefer them instead of the TC Drop

DrewzXJ
DrewzXJ's Reviews

07-10-2009, 08:44 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Install was cake...lube your bolts!!! I only had 2 break and both were the sway bar end links. Rides and looks great.
Cons: I'm not a big fan of the quick disconnect front swaybar endlinks. The instructions are very vague.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: All in all I'd buy this kit again. Mine hasn't sagged like I've read that most AAL's do and Ive had it on for a few weeks with some decent offroading in between.

You have to cut off the OEm bolts for the sway bar. I took a grinder and cut the star bit head off then used a nut with a few washers and pressed em out.

Be careful with the rear brake line. Make sure they arent stuck before trying to loosen the lines. I had to reflare one of mine.