Manufacturer Old Man Emu
Recommended Yes: 16 / No: 0

Lifts your XJ 3"s

#4 ·
Price $750
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Old Man Emu XJ OME 3" Lift

Does it get better then this? The OME stuff went in without much fuss and made a significant improvement to offroading as well as onroading :)

#5 ·
Price $1215
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Kit purchased from DPG Offroad and included JKS front and rear adjustable track bars, JKS front quick disconnects, JKS rear adjustable sway bar links, and OME steering stabilizer.

#7 ·
Price $900
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Good lift and ride quality but don't know if it is worth the money if you are wanting a true 3". Mine came to exactly 3" in the rear but makes me nervous if it will sag lower over time.

#8 ·
Price $700
Pros Better clearance
Cons I had to have an actual shop do it to comply with warranty, would have preferred to do it myself.
Recommended yes

Comments: Great lift I think it is better than stock ride, I should have gotten a better SS but I love it, it is solid, make sure you get the HD, which is what I got otherwise it may be a little loose. I got the 3" OME.

#11 ·
Price $900
Pros Smooth ride on the road, great handling off road.
Cons Rear lift is a little high.
Recommended yes

Comments: The lift is still new but the rear is riding at 4.5", so the vehicle has some rake to it, front to back. I am waiting to see if it will settle. No wobble or vibrations. It included the transfercase lowering kit which is installed.

#13 ·
Price $1962
Pros Rides better than factory.
Cons Expensive
Recommended yes

Comments: I purchased the complete Super Ultimate 3.5 lift from Dirk at DPG. The kit came with everything needed to work as a system.
OME XJ Coils(2930), OME Dual Rate Leaf Springs (CS033RB), OME Front Long Travel Shocks(60052L), OME Standard Lenth Rear Shocks(because I got the JKS Shock Mounts(60053)), JKS Disconnects (200D), JKS Adj Trackbar (OGS126), JKS Lower Adj Control Arms (6100), RE SS Brakelines (RE1550), 1.75 in coil spacers(MO2532), DPG HD Ubolts (DPG825U), DPG Ext Bumpstops (DPGNHL2), DPG Disco Cables (DPGDC1), Leaf Bushings, JKS Weld On Shock Mounts (OGS922), RE 4 Degree Shims (RE1467).

#16 ·
Price $800
Pros very good ride for taller/ heavy duty springs.
Cons kit did not come with adjustable trac bar. go for the 4 inch lift instead. wouldve came with everything needed including the correct length shocks, trac bar and brake lines.
Recommended yes

Comments: overall very good. the place i got it from did not put the kit together very well. i opted out of ome shocks and got cheaper ones. ended up finally put some procomps 3000 on it. much better! the kit could've been ordered as a 4 inch kit including much more and correct parts i needed. should've, could've kinda thing. next lift i do i think i might just use the ome springs and still part out everything else on my own. but definatley more research.

#17 ·
Price $900
Pros Amazing handling
Great movement
Cons Some might consider stiff
Recommended yes

Comments: The kit is amazing. On the street the jeep rides like a lifted sports car and off road the jeep can hang with the best of them if not out wheel them. I personally love the stiffness of socks but some would complain. A friend told me their old shocks "OME nitrocharger" are softer than their new "OME nitrocharger sport."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.