Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > IronRockOffroad 4" wj lift kit ..

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

IronRockOffroad 4" wj lift kit .. Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

IronRockOffroad 4" wj lift kit ..

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,360.00
Average Price: $1,212.11
Manufacturer: IronRockOffroad 4" wj lift kit
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 2

this is IronRockOffroad's new lift kit for the WJ.this kit is a complete kit for lifting your WJ four more inches,and being able to run 265/75 or if you want to trim and not wheel it you can run 285/75.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

DC_Leach
DC_Leach's Reviews
02-16-2014, 11:40 PM
Price: $850.00
Pros: JKS trackbar, JKS quick disconnects, springs, shocks, rear swaybar endlinks.
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Everything went together great. Shipped on time, and can get 1/2 off shipping using jeepforum. Have not installed the transfer case drop, Driveline is not bound up without it yet. Only thing Ive done other to maybe help the angle is install a u joint output shaft in place of the cv style it came with.

Alexander-44
Alexander-44's Reviews
12-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Price: $649.00
Pros: All necessary parts for basic 4" lift. Straightforward directions. Fast shipping. Easy install.
Cons: A little noisy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I upgraded to the Bilstein 5125 shock option for an extra $250. The kit was at my door within 4 days, and was complete. The lift kit, along with their double cardan driveshaft conversion went in within 6 hours with little issue. The directions were clear and straightforward. Aside from the expected DW that needs to be tracked down it rides better than stock, and now at a heigh that the WJ doesn't look so "soccer mom-ish." I would recommend IRO to anyone that asked me about where to get a lift. The customer service is superb. So pleasant to talk to on the phone. Whether you email or call you'll always get an informative response.

FULLJEEP
FULLJEEP's Reviews
06-26-2012, 12:14 AM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: Nice ride
Cons: A little bit noisy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice kit, comes with everything you need, shocks, coils, tcase drop, track bar, also opted for the jks quick diusconnects, really are quick. Didn't have any problem installing all the pieces.
Nice ride.

02grand

02grand's Reviews
01-17-2011, 12:06 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Great height without a ton of money involved
Cons: Not as high as I iwas hoping for 4" Only 3 yrs old and springs rusted pretty bad
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this kit about three years ago and absolutely love it. It is a great kit for the money. I opted for the adjustable control arms and it made an obvios difference. The kit rides good but isn't "complete." I blew out a upper ball joint and bushings didn't last long. Some of that is because I do a lot of wheeling so you have to expect that stuff. Overall a great kit/company. Would reccomend and buy from again.

grayson
grayson's Reviews
07-25-2010, 05:21 PM
Price: $2,700.00
Pros: nothing i can think of
Cons: dont use the 5150 Bilsteins go with the new 5160's. get the proper bump stops.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this was on the jeep when i bought it. this kit is the 6.5 long arm kit but it was not listed in the options. love it!

FrankTheDank
FrankTheDank's Reviews
07-19-2009, 09:48 PM
Price: $1,600.00
Pros: Awesome lift, the lift really does melt into the trail, i have this lift with some 32's, all the gnarlyst things i can find around me are no problem
Cons: 0
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the new long arms are far superior to the old, both in strength and appeal, kit comes with spring retainers to keep those coils in on the trail, as the description on the site says, let your wj melt into the trail and take you where it has never been before

HAVE FUN

boyle

boyle's Reviews

02-23-2009, 07:24 AM
Price: $750.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have had it for about 2 years now, a ***** to install but it sure was worth it! no problems all except for the front bar pin shocks..

ToughWJ
ToughWJ's Reviews

02-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Price: $1,360.00
Recommended? No

Comments: I purchased the IRO 4" critical path LA Kit. The transfer case drop and the adjustable track bar needed repairs after 1 year of mild offroad usage.

nkatzboy
nkatzboy's Reviews

06-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, easy install, and when needed Iron Rock staff have been great in answering questions and easy to contact.

99redwj
99redwj's Reviews

01-13-2007, 10:45 PM
Pros: sturdy compountents,fairly
Cons: the upgraded shock are very firm and are rusting,popping noise,expensive
Recommended? No

Comments: shipping was fast i had a few questions about the kit and i talked to josh there and he was ok at getting me going in the right direction.the kit is good but the shocks,adj track bar were mediocre at best.and after i started driving around i noticed a kinda quiet popping noise when i would drive normal it still hasn't been solved and josh couldn't help me with it so he didn't respond.but the kit is ok.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.