Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Clayton 3.5" JK Suspension Lift

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Clayton 3.5" JK Suspension Lift Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Clayton 3.5" JK Suspension Lift

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,899.00
Average Price: $1,999.50
Manufacturer: Clayton
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0

CLAYTON Off Road JK suspension lift systems are designed to give a smooth ride both on and off road while maintaining excellent handling characteristics. Our 3.5" system is designed to let you run a 35 inch tire and our 4.5" system is designed to run a 37 inch tire. These are complete bolt on systems and can be installed using basic shop tools. Our systems include eight adjustable control arms, which carry a lifetime, no questions asked warranty against bending or breaking. The lower front and rear upper arms are dog legged for tire clearance. All of arms feature either Currie Johnny Joints or Clevite mechanically bonded rubber bushings. An adjustable front track bar and rear track bar relocation bracket are used with our systems. An optional adjustable rear track bar is available for use with the rear track bar relocation bracket for fine-tuning the rear track or to allow pinion angle adjustments when using a CV style drive shaft. JKS front sway bar disconnects, rear extended sway bar links, front and rear bump stops, front and rear extended brake lines, and 3.5" or 4.5" coils springs are supplied to complete our lift suspension systems. Shocks are sold separately and Bilstein 5100 or Walker Evans shocks are offered as an option with our systems.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

tjtom2tall

tjtom2tall's Reviews

08-07-2012, 07:10 AM
Price: $2,100.00
Pros: I have done alot of lift kits and this by far is the best
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Thanks for all your help guys But I went with a 4.5 Clayton Off road mid arm lift. Adam and Clayton made a lot of suggestions and i am glad i listened. I went down last week and personally meet Adam one of the owners of Clayton off road he gave me a tour of the shop WOW what a nice guy and great shop. This is a pic of the front suspension almost done, cant hardly wait to finish. I am going on vaca Fri and almost wish i wasn't so i could finish the project. The directions are easy to follow and Adam gave me his personal # and has returned my call every time i have had a question , See if you get that anywhere else. The controll arms are beefy as hell and every thing was as i was told on the phone but better !!

AAAA+++++

Thanks Again Adam !!!

tgrt
tgrt's Reviews

05-10-2008, 01:00 PM
Clayton 3.5" JK Suspension Lift
Price: $1,899.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Clayton Offroad uses high quality parts throughout this system down to the JKS disconnects in the front and the strategic use fo Johnny Joints.