Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > BDS Suspension 4" 4WD Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Coil System

Brand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

BDS Suspension 4" 4WD Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Coil System Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

BDS Suspension 4" 4WD Jeep Grand Cherokee WJ Coil System

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,200.00
Average Price: $857.28
Manufacturer: BDS Suspension
Recommended?
Yes: 6 / No: 1

This kit comes with new front and rear Pro-Ride coils springs capable of handling full coil bind. Lower adjustable control arms are included to allow you to adjust the axle rotation(castor). These adjustable arms come with greasable urethane ends for long term performance. Both a dropped pitman arm and track bar relocation are included to return your steering angle to stock. A transfer case drop kit is included to reduce drive line angles. Rear anti-sway bar links are included to ensure optimal performance of your rear sway bar. A rear upper tri-link spacer is incuded to flatten out the tri-link system. This is a complete system designed to make your WJ go where it has never been !

Max. Tire Size: 31" x 10.50"
Max. Wheel Size: 16 x 8
Back Spacing: Stock

Est. Installation: 4 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

loserkid418

loserkid418's Reviews
09-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Zone 4" Pretty Much complete, fair price, great quality
Cons: none
Recommended? No

Comments: Zone 4"

Bought from Mumbly's Offroad in Clinton Twn, MI

jeepgrl93
jeepgrl93's Reviews
08-30-2012, 11:58 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: lifted it another 2'' after i put spacers on!
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Cheaper way to get some clearance! expecially for those bigger tires of mine Really like them lifetime warranty too. Bought from Fat Bobs Garage!

94yj03wj
94yj03wj's Reviews
11-10-2010, 03:17 PM
Price: $1,050.00
Pros: A complete kit with everything that is absolutly necessary.
Cons: The ride is a bit rougher but that is to be expected.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got my lift at a local 4x4 accessories shop and i also had him install it.(AutoSport on Rt.17 North, Upper Saddle River, NJ). Now that i look back at what the kit came with, I feel confident that i would have been able to in stall it my self but oh well. Overall it is a great kit and has really set my jeep apart from the crowd especially with my 32 inch goodyear duratracs. If you're thinking on keeping the stock wheels with stock backspacing then i recomend 265/75/R16 size tires. They fill the wheel wells nicely and still alow plenty of room for articulation. With stock backspacing however i do have my drivers side tire rub the lower control arm at full lock when making a left turn. It's not a big deal and i've gotten used to it but just wanted to throw that out there. Also, with stock backspacing the rear tires may contact the shocks when you are articulated or are pulling into a driveway at an angle. This can be solved by placing some washers between the upper shock mount and the shock's eye to move it away from the tire a little. All in all it's a great product and I definitely recomend this to anyone who wants to put more than just a budget boost on their WJ.

Khorat77
Khorat77's Reviews
05-12-2010, 12:41 PM
Price: $400.99
Pros: looks good can clear 31's easily
Cons: Not quite as high as I wanted
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This lift makes the jeep look much better than stock height. It can clear 31's easily but not much more. 32's will rub.

fewmanchue
fewmanchue's Reviews
07-20-2009, 04:45 PM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: nice stance, rides smooth
Cons: sqeaks a little
Recommended? Yes

Comments: love the look it gives my wj

xjmark85
xjmark85's Reviews

03-26-2008, 05:40 PM
Price: $1,200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the BDS is a good company to go with but i wish they made a long arm suspension also

tjthomps
tjthomps's Reviews

03-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Price: $1,100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mechanic Installed. Looks great, gets a lot of looks and comments matched up great with the MT MTZ's although could not use maximum tire size BDS said we could with stock wheels.