Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > BDS Suspension 2 inch Suspension lift TJ

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

BDS Suspension 2 inch Suspension lift TJ Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

BDS Suspension 2 inch Suspension lift TJ

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $709.00
Average Price: $447.89
Manufacturer: BDS Suspension
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 0

2 inch coils
2 inch shock absorbers

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

04greentj
04greentj's Reviews
07-16-2012, 04:05 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: smooth ride
Cons: n/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the whole kit consists of the upgraded gas shocks, new springs , and a steering stabilizer. parts and install all cost me only $800. only thing i would suggest would be to add an adjustable track bar or long arm track bar. other than that the overall kit is amazing. only reason why i suggested the track bar is because one of the track bar bushings i had went bad and it caused a partial dw

aa192800
aa192800's Reviews
04-26-2010, 12:30 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: good lift
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I installed the 2" BDS springs and shocks to my then stock TJ. After running around on the stocks, and starting to hit the trails... I needed to do something. I didn't want to go to big because I didn't want to spend a lot of money and time adjusting other things also. So far.. I love 'em. I notice a great improvement on the trails, and the road conditions are great as well. I'm very happy with my BDS!

RubiOR
RubiOR's Reviews
01-31-2010, 05:16 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Hi quality components, can't-be-beat warranty.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed on my '06 Rubicon LJ January 2010. I was expecting about 2" but we actually got 2.5". It's only been on a week, though, so I expect it will settle some. The ride is much tighter than stock without as much bounce in my daily drive. The install went smoothly with no parts left out or left over. The only headaches in the process were due to never having done it before.

Ennui_Bliss
Ennui_Bliss's Reviews
10-13-2009, 11:41 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: rides well, looks good, and lives up to it's claims
Cons: did not come with rear track bar
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall a good kit with no real complaints. the only problem I had was a track bar issue in the rear. for some reason or another, my rear axle tracked so far to one side the tire was rubbing on the upper spring bucket. In all fairness, the kit's max tire width was 10.50, and i ran 11.50's. bottom line here is all said and done, it was nothing an adjustable track bar and 1.25in. wheel spacers couldn't fix.

Ryan2003TJ
Ryan2003TJ's Reviews

03-02-2009, 11:46 AM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This lift rides fantastic, better than stock. I purchased it used from another Jeepforum member. It actually gave me 3" of lift in the rear and 2.5" in front on my 4 cylinder TJ.

ben06
ben06's Reviews

07-31-2008, 12:41 AM
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it is actually 2.5 inches and with a body lift it clears 33 pretty good..i would recomend this lift to beginers..

undercoverfab

Vendor
undercoverfab's Reviews

06-20-2008, 08:13 AM
Price: $247.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just installed this on my Unlimited last night. The lift netted me 1.75" Looks great with the 1.25" body lift and 33s

MidLifeChrysler
MidLifeChrysler's Reviews

04-23-2008, 09:34 AM
Price: $709.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love this kit. Added LCA, Cam bolts, sway bar links.
Got it from 4x4 Connection. Great price free shipping

bigj1974

bigj1974's Reviews

04-07-2008, 10:08 AM
Price: $375.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREAT riding suspension on and off-road. great flex.