Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Shocks > Rancho - Rs9000xl

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Rancho - Rs9000xl Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Shocks Next Product

Rancho - Rs9000xl

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $750.00
Average Price: $291.48
Manufacturer: Rancho
Recommended?
Yes: 6 / No: 0
Company Website: http://gorancho.com/shocks.php?shock=RS9000XL

NINE SHOCKS IN ONE
The adjustability of the Rancho® RS9000XL™ offers the performance of nine shock absorbers in one very flexible package. The Rancho® MyRide™ tuning technology provides you the ability to select nine different levels of performance or ride quality - quickly adapting to any driving condition. Built around a 2.75-in. shock body,* the RS9000XL™ shock delivers both performance and appearance to your truck and SUV.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

ChappyDoo
ChappyDoo's Reviews

02-27-2014, 12:24 PM
Price: $327.00
Pros: Adjustable Smooth Added control Shiny
Cons: Knob sticks out too far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these to replace some doestch tech 3000's New 5000 series would have been an improvement. I've never had a nice shock on anything except for maybe my F-150 FX4 which came with Rancho 7000's so these are heaven. I know every single pot hole and bump on my morning commute so my first trip with these made for an awesome ride. It took a couple days and adjustments on the side of the road to get them dialed in but my LJ seems more predictable and controlled with these shocks. I've since talked my dad, brother in law and best friend into a set. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the knob. I'd like to see something more low profile like a flat dial in the future

HKguy
HKguy's Reviews
07-07-2013, 01:02 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Nice to be able to adjust them for the trails
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fronts feel good at 4 to 5 and the rears are set at 9 to account for no sway bar. The boots have lasted well.

Loser1

Loser1's Reviews

11-22-2012, 01:33 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Adjustable
Cons: Adjustable...always wanting to adjust just to see the difference between settings...kinda OCD...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got a screaming deal (i think) at $80 each! Even at full retail, worth the price. Switched from the RE mono tube, night a day difference. I didn't spend the $ on remote to adjust the shock. At ~$200, I think it is a bit pricey.

Great shock, would recommend.

phottomatt

phottomatt's Reviews
11-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Price: $268.00
Pros: Price-shocktober rebate, free shipping and -15% for new customer. Adjustable
Cons: only good up 2" lift then starts again at 4".
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These were the deal of the year for me, they are a great shock and adjustable. The only thing I thought was weird is that they are for a 0"-2" lift and then 4" and up, nothing for a 2.5". It was fine though I just used the shock extenders that came with my lift kit. I got one bad front shock but Rancho was awesome about it they set up the pick up and shipped out a new on ahead of time. I didn't have to do anything accept leave the bad one on my porch.

Creeperjeep48
Creeperjeep48's Reviews

03-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Price: $333.85
Pros: Very beefy shock, night and day compared to the made in mexico rancho 5000. clean adjust ability,great color, reasonly priced.
Cons: Rubber boot to shock body connection slits on shock body is ugly, black boot would look better.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 2.5 in late cj springs for my 48cj2a were rancho military wraped spring lift. I had a proble with length of shock kit came with(Rancho 5000), very easy to bottom out shock so went to Rancho 9000xl two inches taller, very pleased with adjustability and easy piston movement, very nice fit. Cant wait to test them thanks rancho&Four wheel parts whole sale.

VanBCguy

Web Wheeler
VanBCguy's Reviews

03-23-2011, 03:43 PM
Price: $440.00
Pros: Complete adjustability at the touch of a button or turn of a dial. Soft, medium or hard ride when wanted. Great for rigs that vary in weight loads to maintain the same ride characteristics as always desired.
Cons: None found.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Replaced my Fox Pro Series 2.0's (infinitely adjustable, but only by rebuilding them) with these to allow me to maintain the same ride quality no matter what weight I had in the Jeep. Easy install of the shocks and the MyRide in-cab controller.

Highly recommend these to anyone that wants a great quality, well built and strong shock with easy adjustability.