Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Differential Guards > Rugged Ridge Heavy duty differential skid plate, Dana30

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsLabor Day Sale!

Rugged Ridge Heavy duty differential skid plate, Dana30 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Differential Guards Next Product

Rugged Ridge Heavy duty differential skid plate, Dana30

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $72.18
Manufacturer: Rugged Ridge
Recommended?
Yes: 11 / No: 0

This is a well built skid plate with drainage passageways for mud and water to get out from behind it. It came with all mounting hardware.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

RandallShane
RandallShane's Reviews
12-06-2012, 12:05 AM
Price: $69.00
Pros: Great Product
Cons: bolts that are included are cheap and round out easily
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Worth the money for protection against rocks

JK4Three
JK4Three's Reviews
06-05-2011, 01:18 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Price. Easy install. Don't need to remover the stock cover.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is for the Rugged Ridge D44 "Jeep" front diff guard that covers the bottom half of the stock cover. I offroad just enough to be concerned about hitting that odd rock that might cause expensive damage. An easy install because you don't need to take the stock cover off and deal with the extra work, mess and cost of changing the oil and gasket.

Jeeeper4life
Jeeeper4life's Reviews
02-12-2011, 10:57 AM
Price: $54.00
Pros: Thick steel, access to filler plug, mounting hardware included, good quality at an affordable price.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Quality armor for the price, thick steel and ease of installation made this fun to put on. I took the opportunity to change my diff fluids since you loose some anyway. Looks great since I painted it to match my stinger bumper and sway bar disconnects.

asearle
asearle's Reviews

01-18-2010, 11:22 PM
Price: $59.99
Pros: Less expensive than the Warn equivalent. Heavy duty.
Cons: Welds could have been a little cleaner.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had both the 30 and 44 on for about a month now...they look great and of course went on easy. I haven't wheeled with them yet, but they sure look and feel like they'll hold up just fine.

Overdubbed
Overdubbed's Reviews
11-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Price: $55.00
Pros: excellent protection
Cons: kinda thin
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install.. product looks great, quality is good too... first time on trail I put a small dent in it though...

TJaefick

TJaefick's Reviews
11-04-2009, 10:18 AM
Price: $59.99
Pros: Easy to install, bolts on over existing cover
Cons: non so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: First piece of armor I put on the Jeep. After coming down on the diff cover just one time, I immediately ordered and put this guard on. I've since dropped down pretty hard on it and it just barley scuffed the paint. It certainly isn't the best out there, but the price was right. The con is that it does make filling the diff with oil a little more difficult, but the protection is worth it.

SoCalJK

SoCalJK's Reviews
09-29-2009, 04:18 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Strong, easy to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Certain of the holes needed to be enlarged to allow use of the standard bolts. Didn't like the torx bolts that came with them. I also have it for the Dana 44 on the rear.

SoCalJK

SoCalJK's Reviews
09-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Simple to install, good protection
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Certain of the holes needed to be enlarged to allow use of the standard bolts. Didn't like the torx bolts that came with them

snakesolds
snakesolds's Reviews
07-16-2009, 05:21 PM
Price: $45.99
Pros: fits good looks good and works!
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i actually have the D44 version but there pretty similar. nice piece for the money

4whelin
4whelin's Reviews
07-13-2009, 03:59 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Heavy plate steel fit great
Cons: non yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these to protect my differentials during offroading. So far I've hit them into stumps and into rock hard dirt with now marks or worries to my diffs. I would recommend if you plan to go off roading get these. The price is right for the protection they offer, and a quality product too.

yjjustforme

yjjustforme's Reviews
06-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Price: $49.99
Pros: A heavy duty diff guard at half the price of a warn but with the same exact steel and thickness.
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great diff guard that only cost half of what warn ask's for there's. It also is constructed with the same exact thickness and type of steel as warn's. Great product and i highly recomend it.