Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Roll Cages > RockHard Ultimate Sport Cage

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

RockHard Ultimate Sport Cage Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Roll Cages Next Product

RockHard Ultimate Sport Cage

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,100.00
Average Price: $649.81
Manufacturer: RockHard
Recommended?
Yes: 27 / No: 3

This is the main Sports Cage which includes everything from the factory bar forward to the dash and it fits hard tops or soft tops. Dash brackets are mounted to the bolt below your dome light switch and the 2 bolts above the switch. All Sport Cages are complete bolt-in, you do not remove any of the factory sport cage to install our unit! This means no drilling, no welding. The Sports Cage fits Soft and Hardtops. All hardware is included and comes unpainted. Rear Bars, Angle Bars, 5pt Harness Bars, Frame tie-ins, and padding kits are also available.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

bigtowdaddy
bigtowdaddy's Reviews

10-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Price: $1,100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: MUST HAVE!! this system is grate, my wift and i fill safer and the jeep fills stronger on the rocks.

WKENDWARIOR69

WKENDWARIOR69's Reviews

07-15-2008, 09:40 AM
Price: $850.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Well it takes some thought as to the steps you need to put it in. The hardest part was getting up the courage to cut the stock padding. out side of that I hope I really never have to test it.

NEVERSWEAT

Northman
NEVERSWEAT's Reviews

06-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Price: $575.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Painted Rubi white and it is pure sweetness.. I bought the wrap around diagonals.. becasue of speaker pods and the rear stabilizer making for all around solid platform.

rickw450
rickw450's Reviews

06-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Price: $475.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: About two hours to install. came as bare metal so it needed to be finished prior to installation. Fit great and looks great. Also allows several radios to be mounted on the center posts betwee the windshield and the factory crossbar above the seats.

BrokerDon
BrokerDon's Reviews

05-04-2008, 06:17 PM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Extremely well made, basically bolts right on, looks GREAT, LOTS of options (rear cross bar, speaker bars, dash bar, floor mounts, etc.)

SurfnSnow
SurfnSnow's Reviews

04-29-2008, 07:44 PM
Pros: Easy install, great customer support
Cons: price might frighten a few
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This install took me an afternoon and was pretty easy. I did a write up on it (with instructions) so if anyone needs that shoot me a pm. The cage did come with a tap and its a good idea to clean out the threads before you tighten everything down.

edmond

edmond's Reviews

04-23-2008, 03:28 AM
Pros: Great workmanship, everything fit well
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Really like the ease of install (a bit time consuming, but good instructions)

-=Gar=-

-=Gar=-'s Reviews

02-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Pros: Very well made and easy to install with a friend's help.
Cons: $1000.00 price tag (before powder coating!)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Came very rough finished. Needed to take an angle grinder to it to get it ready for paint. Needed to have a muffler shop fill a hole in one of the welded seems (small job and they did it for free).

Installed in a 1999 Jeep Cherokee limited in a few hours with a friend's help. I was impressed with how well it fit (even with an overhead console). My sun visors still work, just needed a little modification to the wing tips (cut them off). Cost me $225 to have it powder coated. Over all I really like it. Have had many compliments, even from professional fabricator that do weld in only kits.

FireMedicZ
FireMedicZ's Reviews

12-11-2007, 09:40 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Bolt-on= easy install, Looks good when the tops off, better than stock
Cons: Its a bolt-on, needs the expensive frame tie-ins to even get remotely close to being as durable as a weld-in cage
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got mine super cheap from a partout job. It came with the angle bars and the rear bar. Install was fairly simple, even without instructions (can't download them from RockHard's website either). Just make sure all the bars are in place before you start tightening things down. Work from the inside out. I emailed RockHard about a torque spec for the bolts and they said there wasn't one. I got this setup because it was super cheap and because I do medium wheeling and need that extra insurance in case i go over. If I wheeled KNOWING I would go over then I would have gotten a weld-in frame tied cage. I plan on adding the frame tie-ins on mine for peace of mind but hate paying more for those parts than I did for the whole cage.

This is just my 2 cents, Do a needs assessment before you buy a cage and see which one suits your needs, bolt-in or weld-in. If you choose bolt-in then RockHard is a good choice.......flamesuit on.

Page 2 of 2 1 2