Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Warrior Front Bumper w/ Brush Guard & D-rings 56051

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Warrior Front Bumper w/ Brush Guard & D-rings 56051 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Warrior Front Bumper w/ Brush Guard & D-rings 56051

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $475.00
Average Price: $287.33
Manufacturer: Warrior
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 0

Jeep Cherokee Front Bumper - Part #560-561

This is a direct bolt-on front bumper for all mid-size Jeep Cherokees 84-01. Bumpers also fit all years of the Jeep Comanche pickup. These are cut and formed from a single piece of 1/8" thick steel, and backed with 3/16" mount plates. They are also compatible with many common tow hook bracket/frame tie-in packages. The bottom picture shows the bumper installed with a Custom4x4 d-ring hook kit, and Warrior #59003 light mounting brackets.

This bumper requires zero cutting and is a direct bolt-on fit. There are no included holes for mounting lights. Holes for lights can be drilled wherever you would like to place them.

Available options include d-ring hooks and a brush guard. D-Ring shackles are not included

560 - Standard Bumper
561 - With D-Rings
56050 - With Brush Guard
56051 - With Brush Guard & D-rings

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

ConnerXJ
ConnerXJ's Reviews
03-06-2013, 12:06 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Good clearance
Cons: Mine doesn't have d-rings or brush guard
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mine came with the car but proves to be very sturdy and is nice cause it sticks out a little and leaves room for imaginative fabrication of a winch mount but doesn't stick out too far to the point that the bumper looks unappealing.

dbdyj
dbdyj's Reviews
10-26-2011, 04:02 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Very tough and sturdy. Made of some heavy duty steel
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These bumpers came on my jeep, and my front bumper survived a head on collision unscathed! These bumpers are amazing

KTM_Justin
KTM_Justin's Reviews
01-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Price: $384.00
Pros: 48lbs and looks good
Cons: brush guard is too small for KC daylighters, need the KC slim lights
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the best looking and useful front bumper I could find. It also allows me to run my new KC lights up front.

UPcruiser
UPcruiser's Reviews
08-27-2009, 01:20 AM
Price: $450.00
Pros: stronger than stock, and protects lights good.
Cons: makes it harder to disassemble front without removing bumper.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: huge improvement over stock bumper. feels solid on the truck, but recommend unibody tie in brackets if using recovery points. installation was not too bad did it myself with 1 friend helping in my garage.

Jeepy84

Jeepy84's Reviews

03-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Price: $475.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had to drill out the D-ring mounts to fit standard 3/4" rings, other than that, it was a direct bolt-on with no problems.

shane1997
shane1997's Reviews

09-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Price: $280.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: dont have the brush guard but that thing is strong for what it is pushed cars trees pull land rovers out some mud hahaha yeah odd dring hole size for the pin tho

98XJ0688
98XJ0688's Reviews

07-28-2008, 02:24 AM
Price: $275.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sturdy and rugged for the price.helps prevent scratches and helps with deer protection

knightrider34
knightrider34's Reviews

06-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Solid and clean. looks factory with smooth rounded edges. Tied one on pretty bad one night and took down quite a few construction barrels on freeway on-ramp. NOT SCRATCH

XJposterguy

XJposterguy's Reviews

05-05-2008, 05:32 PM
Price: $320.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great bumper, not only because of its looks, because it it strong, well constructed, and protects the jeep and passengers.
The down side is that mounting a winch is going to be a little difficult, there is no preconstructed whinch plate for the bumper.