Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Warn Rock Crawler rear bumper WAR 61854

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueBlack Friday SALE! Up to 20% off at Diode Dynamics!Metalcloak's Black Friday & Small Business Saturday Sa

Warn Rock Crawler rear bumper WAR 61854 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Warn Rock Crawler rear bumper WAR 61854

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $280.00
Average Price: $181.00
Manufacturer: Warn
Recommended?
Yes: 17 / No: 2

This tough, durable bumper gives maximum off-road performance. Tapered ends allow for increased departure angles. An integrated 2 receiver allows mounting of your portable winch or shackle bracket to increase your recovery options. (Not rated for towing.) For carrying the oversize tires that serious off-roader's require,

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Jack0369
Jack0369's Reviews
07-10-2014, 04:55 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Previously installed
Cons: Needs tire carrier
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Tough bumper. Can handle banging on the rocks as it is really tough and rugged.

JEEPSRK
JEEPSRK's Reviews
01-14-2013, 03:39 PM
Price: $339.99
Pros: It improves your departure angle.
Cons: The powder coat is not that great so it started rusting
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The bumper includes tapered ends for increased departure angles and a 2" receiver for recovery or mounting accessories. It is laser cut form 3/16" steel, then CNC formed, robotic welded for precise fit and warn says that its "powder coated for durability" but the powder coat is not very good and as a result the bumper started to rust, but i think they have fixed that problem.

Sungard
Sungard's Reviews
03-16-2012, 02:44 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: solid
Cons: nil
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good to have when already you have front. very sleek and solid

mudpro97
mudpro97's Reviews
02-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Looks good. Sturdy
Cons: Price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks good with the warn body armor. I've done alot of snatching and never had any issues with it.

TurboRubicon

TurboRubicon's Reviews
02-11-2011, 09:47 AM
Price: $0.00
Pros: Massive bumber Added tail weight to balance the rig Strength for accessories designed to mount near/on/around the spare tire Sealed hinge bolt with grease nipple
Cons: bumber reciever not rated for towing Takes some effort to latch and release the swing arm.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A massive rear bumber with the strength to handle most any accessories designed to mount with the spare tire.
It was definatley designed to slide off rocks and attempt to deflect most Quarter Panel crushing objects.

Though I've used it to tow things like a boat and trailer loaded with a pallete of concrete bags.... the rear hitch receiver is meant as a recovery point, not for towing. The swing arm also has to be lifted a bit to be latched and released.. I don't know if this is by design so that the swing arm "sits" on a rubber bumb to releive any drive bounce from the hinge, or if the previous owners over stressed it....

jeepmoney
jeepmoney's Reviews
12-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: 1
Cons: 1
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good and tough

Cassafrass

Cassafrass's Reviews
10-17-2010, 03:43 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Strong
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mounted tow hooks to it and after being pulled out of the snow it held up great!

ILrider

ILrider's Reviews
08-31-2010, 11:20 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Quality product, performs great
Recommended? Yes

Comments: bumper looks and performs great. Have had for about 3 yrs and no rattles.

kreita
kreita's Reviews
07-03-2010, 11:39 AM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Engineering / Strength
Cons: Well, it's heavy.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome bumper / tire rack. It's well engineered and seems like overkill for my 100lb 33x10.50 tire/wheel. It also easily holds my receiver-style bike rack and two bikes.

To simplify the install, I used grade 8 studs and loctite at the 8 bumper mounting locations instead of the included bolts. Then I used grade 8 nuts, flat washers, and lock washers behind the rear frame crossmember to secure the bumper. For me, it made for a much easier install.

I would definitely recommend this bumper.

_Kevin

_Kevin's Reviews
02-20-2010, 06:53 PM
Pros: It's made out of pretty beefy steel and has a hitch
Cons: No shackles, heavy, no chance of adding a tire carrier
Recommended? No

Comments: Nothing special really, just has a W laser cut into it. Doesn't have the tire carrier, and is pretty damn heavy. Having the rear hitch is pretty nice though. It was already on my Jeep when I bought it, and I'm waiting to replace it until after I replace some other things first. Over all, it's ok, it'll do its job until I can afford a new bumper with a swing out.

jeeptj333
jeeptj333's Reviews
01-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Price: $40.00
Pros: easy install
Cons: no tire carrier
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this is a easy product to intstall and looks great

alexr40

alexr40's Reviews
01-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Looks good. Recovery Point, Hitch receiver. very good depart angle
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love them. Clears a lot of space for departure angle. I have a DRing shackle on the hitch.. so added a rear recovery point on my rig

Jeep-AI
Jeep-AI's Reviews
12-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Pros: .
Cons: .
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ....................

rollercam351
rollercam351's Reviews
11-14-2009, 01:54 PM
Price: $20.00
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Also black and badass

APEDZ04LJ

APEDZ04LJ's Reviews
10-19-2009, 05:03 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: looks good
Recommended? Yes

Comments: really nice, wish i had the rear tire carrier though

cheapjeeps85

cheapjeeps85's Reviews

03-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: love it hit stuff been hit not a scratch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREASEMONKEY

GREASEMONKEY's Reviews

08-30-2008, 02:24 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best product I have found for the price! I have beat this bumper on rocks, trees, and used it as a recovery point on many occasions. It has never let me down. I also added a set of frame tie ins, and welded a set of loops on it for towing my trailer!

Heavylift

Heavylift's Reviews

07-26-2008, 10:20 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love the bumper. I have had it for almost 10 years now, and its holding up fine, alittle paint peeling where someone rearended me. But the bumper is fine.

vegas TJ driver

Red Jeep Club Member #462
vegas TJ driver's Reviews

05-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Price: $280.00
Recommended? No

Comments: This was very difficult to install. The bolts between the frame and the fuel tank were hard to get to. Also really bummed that I cannot use this bumper for towing. If you ever tow anything at all I recommend a different bumper. I like the design though and it looks great.