Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Shrockworks JK mid-width bumper

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Shrockworks JK mid-width bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Shrockworks JK mid-width bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $908.00
Average Price: $811.60
Manufacturer: Shrockworks
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0

The new Shrockworks Mid-Width Front Bumper for the Jeep JK is a slightly larger version of the "stubby". If you are looking for something a bit wider and would like to retain the factory fog lights, this bumper is for you!

The new mid-width is still compact enough to stay out of the way offroad and allow great approach angles while providing a little extra width and mounting locations for the factory fog lights. Despite the larger size, this new bumper blends in nicely with the smooth lines of the new JK Wrangler. It looks TOUGH without looking like an aftermarket afterthought.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

bubbajk
bubbajk's Reviews
10-04-2012, 09:07 AM
Price: $750.00
Pros: well built great welding
Cons: none that I can think of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very well built bumper

Bowser08
Bowser08's Reviews

08-16-2009, 02:15 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: Very strong
Cons: had to wait 3 months
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This bumber has met all of my durability expectations. I got the one with the winch height hoop. I went on a the 14th Northwoods Jeep Jamboree and it performed great and looked great. I hit a couple rocks with the skid plate under the bumber and it never scratched. When installing the fog lights I had to add about six inches of wire to each light for them to reach their new location. I like still having the fog lights but they are not very usefull anymore. They aim down too much now and dont light up much road that you can see. This may be cause the bumbers weight dipped the front end down a bit, but I am not sure. There was one other JK on the jamboree with the same bumber and had the warn powerplant winch. The combination looks amazing.

N2rock

N2rock's Reviews

11-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Price: $700.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The best bumper on the market in my opinion. Takes a beating and stays strong. Even the powder coat is damn near indestructible

Creases
Creases's Reviews

05-14-2008, 02:20 PM
Price: $800.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fantastic installation smooth. With Guard and Std. JK fog lamps.Have ordered ther stubby rear bumper too.

tgrt
tgrt's Reviews

05-10-2008, 01:12 PM
Price: $908.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This bumper is the perfect blend of width and functionality. It can fit the Power Plant winch as well as fog lights and still have room for auxillary lights. And it's tough.