Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Savvy Offroad - Savvy Front Bumper

FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Savvy Offroad - Savvy Front Bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Savvy Offroad - Savvy Front Bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $349.00
Average Price: $333.46
Manufacturer: Savvy Offroad
Recommended?
Yes: 13 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.savvyoffroad.com/

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

MrSmiley
MrSmiley's Reviews
09-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Very light, love the look of the stubby bumper.
Cons: N/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great bumper, i bought it used off CL and it has worked great.

DevilDogDoc
DevilDogDoc's Reviews
11-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Well made well designed,lightweight
Cons: Pricey but worth it!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Another winner here, weighs 19 lbs and gives you the protection of far heavier bumper, holes line up as they should, takes minutes to install....

JohnyPro

JohnyPro's Reviews
08-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: lightweight, durable
Cons: nada
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have beat the snot out of this bumper and it has a few scratches and one dimple to show in 3 years of hard New England wheeling. Worth every penny!

mike_dippert

hodophobic
mike_dippert's Reviews
10-26-2011, 10:36 AM
Price: $339.00
Pros: Super light. Extremely well built.
Cons: None that I've found.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Swapped my LoD winch bumper for this one. I wanted to go with the stubby bumper appearance.

Install was a piece of cake. All the mounting holes lined up. It fits around my Swayloc like a glove. My winch has a narrow bolt pattern so I had to redrill holes for it, but other than that it was a plug-n-play install.

hustler905

hustler905's Reviews
01-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Pros: VERY light, excellent quality, comes with new Grade 8 hardware, great clearance
Cons: No option for an integrated steering skid, aluminum can be tricky to paint
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This bumper is great. It allows you to place the winch closer to the vehicle's center of gravity, it's super light but very strong, comes complete with all the hardware you might need, and you can accessorize it with light mounts, tow hooks, etc.

grogie

M-F: Cell Block #4533
grogie's Reviews

12-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Price: $329.00
Pros: Super light weight and tough, can leave as is or paint it, perfect stubby bumper for a winch
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was originally looking at other bumpers but I didn't want to add a lot of weight to the front when also adding a winch, plus I love stubby bumpers so I ordered the Savvy front bumper.

First when it arrived, I was impressed how light it was, but still how tough it is! I decided to paint the bumper with flat black that I can easily touch up when needed.

The bumper shipped with a winch mounting plate for either a front or rear position. I put my winch in the rear position, which I preferred and required that I removed the stock sway bar (great excuse to upgrade to an AntiRock!). And as said, it's fit perfectly and all of the included hardware is also tough.

akordboy

akordboy's Reviews
12-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Pros: lightweight, Price was right, strong and it's SAVVY!!
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Something that is unheard of, the mounting holes all lined up perfectly. I was shocked when the mounting hardware weighed more than the bumper itself. Another great thing was that Gerald called me about a week after I got it to make sure everthing lined up.

akordboy

akordboy's Reviews
12-06-2010, 08:45 PM
Pros: Price was right, lightweight, strong as H**L....it's Savvy!!
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this bumper. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it exceeded all my expectations. All the mounting holes lined up perfect, which is unheard of. I was shocked when the mounting hardware weighed more than the bumper itself. Only thing, which wasn't a big deal, is that if you want to use your stock sway bar,you have to drill out new holes for the winch plate. Or you can remove the stock sway bar and install the currie anti rock, which is what I did.

Garza

Vendor
Garza's Reviews
12-03-2010, 10:12 PM
Price: $329.00
Pros: Fit's great, looks great, and light!!!
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I used to have a very well built front bumper with a stinger. Problem was it weighed 85lbs before adding the winch. I decided to lighten my Jeep up overall and bought this bumper, and that started my Savvy phase! This bumper is great quality, ans fit is great!

dd187
dd187's Reviews
10-12-2010, 10:06 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Light
Cons: Not heavy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent bumper. Really makes the rig more nimble and handle better without the added 80lb weight up front

edmonddantes
edmonddantes's Reviews

04-22-2010, 08:39 PM
Price: $339.00
Pros: Strong- Great price- Standout looks- Great size- Included hardware/light mounts/recovery points- super lightweight -
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall awesome product, I recieved it faster then I've ever got any online order part.
Easy install too.

SuperWade2

More Money than Brains
SuperWade2's Reviews
04-16-2010, 02:25 PM
Pros: Lightweight, Looks Good
Cons: People want to stop and ask me about it!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome Product and Savvy is a great company to deal with

ElConq
ElConq's Reviews
04-11-2010, 01:05 AM
Price: $349.00
Pros: Aluminum (no rust)
Cons: Wished there were a version a little wider
Recommended? Yes

Comments: after one rust filled double tube Smitty and another Steel front bumper I was fed up with the rust. these spent more time taking them off to repaint and heat and beat the bends out.

Looking forward to the aluminum.

patiently waiting on a rear bumper from these guys when they go on sale. hopefully soon.....