Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Rock hard Front Bumper, Single hoop 54"

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Rock hard Front Bumper, Single hoop 54" Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Rock hard Front Bumper, Single hoop 54"

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $308.33
Manufacturer: Rock hard
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

54" front bumper with single hoop. Winch ready, comes with a textured black powercoat. www.rockhard4x4.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

SteveEarls
SteveEarls's Reviews
10-29-2011, 10:20 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Rock hard, nice thick metal. Ive hit everything with it and its been great to me, not to mention integrated winch plate. :)
Cons: A bit heavy, but worth it. didnt like the tabs for the foglites on the hoop, cut em off.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For a lower price, I've been impressed with its quality. very sturdy, thick metal. integrated winch plate and rollerlead mount. looked at many bumpers and this was my fav. simple design, good price. Not too big. I recommend it to all.

ROADDOG516
ROADDOG516's Reviews
04-23-2010, 10:02 AM
Price: $325.00
Pros:  easy bolt on and winch plate holes match perfect.
Cons: very poor powder coating falls off less than 1 year with no abuse, must redo at my own expense
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got it from Northridge 4x4, shipped for $325.000, (free shipping), and it looks great very heavy duty and has an integrated winch mount and two light tabs on hoop, and two pre drilled holes for lights. Construction is great. The bumper bolted right on with no problems..took longer to take off the stock bumper. Ill I can say is get one they make a great product from what Ive seen, and the bonus is that the bumper ios universal for a CJ, YJ, TJ so you can take it with you if you sell your Jeep and go from a YJ to TJ etc.....

Just an update now that I have had the bumper for a year I would have to downgrade my opinion due to the fact that the powder coating is pretty cheap. I barely drive my rig and its always garaged and already the powder coating is falling off in large chunks causing huge rust spots. Now I am going to have it repowder coated by the guy who did my rear bumper so that will add another 100 bucks to the deal, so just disapointed by the cheap pc other than that everything else is good.

rickw450
rickw450's Reviews

09-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Rock hard Front Bumper, Single hoop 54"
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks great, easy to mount to jeep and mount winch to it. Comes in several lengths. Also, has optional Power steering skid plate.