Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Ranch Hand - Ranch Hand Front & Rear Bumper

New Vendor - ARTEC Industries Battery MountsComplete Axle Options Expanded !!!! ECGSNEW Smittybilt Gen 2 9.5 winch at JeepHut.com

Ranch Hand - Ranch Hand Front & Rear Bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Ranch Hand - Ranch Hand Front & Rear Bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

MSRP: $450.00
Average Price: $450.00
Manufacturer: Ranch Hand
Recommended?
Yes: 1 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.ranchhand.com

AWESOME front and rear bumber replacement. These aren't "show and go" bumpers, but are meant for serious duty while looking ruggedly handsome. They aren't cheap, but if you want serious working-rig quality steel bumper replacements, these are it.

Full tube-steel skirts are contoured to protect the underside of the Jeep. Standard features include black powdercoat finish, light tabs, license plate mounting holes, and 2" receiver. Options include winch plate and hammertone finish (I got the winch plate for "future additions", and installed my PIAA ion fog lamps in about 10 minutes to the pre-drilled mounting holes.

Rear bumper includes receiver hitch and backup lights.

I've had Ranch Hand bumpers on all my trucks, and trust me, here in the Texas hill country it's worth it. I've got several strikes from deer running across the back roads at night, and all of them have resulted in ZERO damage to my vehicle after washing off the remains from the Ranch Hand up front. They're built solid, will last the life of the vehicle, all while making you look good for the ranch folks watching you zip by in the mud...

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

TexJeepTJ

TexJeepTJ's Reviews
10-24-2011, 11:31 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Rugged all-steel solid working bumpers
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ranch hand all the way on all my work and recreational vehicles. 3 deer hits later and they're all still working hard, looking good, and no damage to the vehicle behind 'em!