Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com >

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices

chuck85225
chuck85225's Reviews
09-01-2014, 06:02 PM
Price: $545.00
Pros: looks, strength and fit
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: fit was almost perfect, had to round a couple of holes. Bumper looks mean and can take a pine tree down.

Mudzilla6661

Web Wheeler
Mudzilla6661's Reviews
07-19-2014, 12:20 PM
Price: $588.00
Pros: Product is built very well. Strong welds and it gives you an amazing approach angle.
Cons: Only one con. The holes for the winch will not work for a compact winch. I had to drill a couple new holes to work with my q10000 winch
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great bumper for the price. I love the aggressive look it has. Very sturdy and welds are clean. It comes in bare steel so you can get it a little cheaper and it can be painted to suit your taste. Only one con. The holes for the winch will not work for a compact winch. I had to drill a couple new holes to work with my q10000 winch. And you have to make sure you buy there winch plate to mount the fair lead. This bumper is angled well to give a great approach angle. Also it is a great width so you won't have tire rubbing problems. Great bumper! I highly recommend this bumper!

JoeJackson

JoeJackson's Reviews
04-17-2014, 09:51 AM
Price: $638.00
Pros: great bumper
Cons: not painted. little expensive
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this bumper. Looks great on my jeep

LVrescue
LVrescue's Reviews
01-07-2014, 01:24 AM
Price: $615.00
Pros: Tight fit, beefy, great quality, welding is perfect, product hardware packaged amazingly well.
Cons: Tight fit when installing with disco skid.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install by itself but extremely tight and time consuming when installing along with disco skid. Not difficult, just awkward.
All other manufacturers need to copy the way PSC packages their hardware and instructions.
Fantastic quality, beefy, solid. No buyers remorse here.....

73azbronco
73azbronco's Reviews

11-03-2013, 03:42 AM
Price: $618.00
Pros: bumper combo is Light, bumper bolts up, skid requires frame cutting. Looks great, good welds, better parts. Does not require vacuum pump relocation.
Cons: Requires some cutting of crossframe support to fit skid plate (2013JK). If you leave frame support in, very difficult to reach one bolt behind vacuum pump
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bumper arrived 48 hrs after order via fedex in a well packaged box. Included hardware and instructions. Wish I would have seen note to attach skid before mounting bumper... Needed to remove bumper then attach skidplate then reattach bumper.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.