Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Logan's Metal Products Front winch bumper

Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFGIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSteering and more from Ruffstuff!

Logan's Metal Products Front winch bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Logan's Metal Products Front winch bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $360.00
Average Price: $491.82
Manufacturer: Logan's Metal Products
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 3

300 bucks with winch/fairlead plate 70 more for powder coat. not bad

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

woodgrain
woodgrain's Reviews

06-24-2014, 06:41 PM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: looks good
Cons: everything els. especially customer service.
Recommended? No

Comments: worst buying experience of my life. jaimie logan is brutal. first bumper I bought was missing welds and buckled from a very minor impact. but this was covered by insurance. sooo I stupidly ordered another front and rear from them and was told 1 week they would be shipped out. 6 weeks and no bumper. 7 weeks bumpers come. powdercoat "$100 extra each" is full of chips. and NO MOUNTING BRACKETS FOR EITHER BUMPER!!!!! or the hardware I paid $60 for. Jamie apologized and said they would be shipped out asap. 3 weeks go by before I get the brackets and all the hardware was wrong. DO NOT BUY FROM LOGANS METAL. F#%@ing amateurs.

dcp1992
dcp1992's Reviews
05-01-2012, 03:59 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: Good looking, good price, easy install
Cons: probably could of had more side bracing to keep a side impact from folding the corners.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Back in June of 2010 when I was looking for a bumper I was wanting to go cheep, but I also knew later on I wanted to add a winch. Winch bumpers aren't as cheep as they used to be though. So when looking all I was finding was over $500, wasn't willing to pay that much. So me and my dad started looking at all the DIY bumpers that were around the web, we were considering getting one of them until we saw the LMP bumpers on eBay (before they finally get booted off for good, and didn't come back). There bumpers looked good, and they were having a sale on a winch bumper with a winch plate for only around $325 with free shipping. So we ended up getting it, we wanted to add the bolts, but we ended up only getting 1/2 the email answered witch told up the size. So we has a small problem there because getting the bolts were about $60 at Lowe's. But with all the bad stuff I heard, that was the only problem with them, came within 1.5 weeks and had it installed the next day after I painted it.

Overall good, though, bumper. Used it to pull people out of the mud with the D-Rings and used the D-Ring tabs to push a 6+ inch lifted '78 bronco (not running) down the street so me and my friend could fix it. I'm happy with it.

Here are some OLD (6/2010) pictures.

Gajeepxj
Gajeepxj's Reviews
02-05-2012, 04:54 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Very well made, very precise
Cons: No fairlead tabs or fairlead mount, no bolts included.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love this Bumper!!! I an a big fan now. Bumper came already sanded and ready for paint. The only drawback is I had to order a fairlead bracket from Poison. But other than that, great product, easy to go on, I bought G8 bolt from tractor supply and took me less than 30 min to install once painted.

MuscleHead
MuscleHead's Reviews
01-29-2012, 10:59 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Heavy Duty
Cons: Front bolt in bumper extremly hard to get to. No crush sleeves inluded.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Well thought design. Looks great and very strong. Only thing i didnt like is they dont send any type of crush sleeve for the bolts that go through the frame.

duncan-d
duncan-d's Reviews

08-28-2011, 11:16 PM
Price: $425.00
Pros: Nice looking bumpers.
Cons: Horrible costomer service. Dont return phone calls. Bumpers showed up damaged. They said they would file a claim with fedex, never did. Logans metal products is a joke!
Recommended? No

Comments: Im not sure if this is the rights forum to be placing my comments but i just wanted to get them out there. I have been in the process of a build on my 98 Cherokee. After spending numerous hours on the internet looking at bumpers i decided to go with Logans Metal Products. The design is nice and very cost affordable. The problem is i would rather have spent the extra money and gone with Hanson bumpers after the problems i had dealing with them. First of all i had troubles reaching them starting a week after i had placed my order for the bumpers. Leaving messages and sending e mails i had very little success reaching them. I was told three to four weeks and i would have the product. Three months later i had still not recieved either of my bumpers let alone a phone call from logans informing me of the delay. Finally i reached Jamie who notified me that there had be a problem with shipping costs and they were trying to ship them via fedex so they would not have to pay extra using USPS. I finally recieve my bumpers and and the powder coating is scratched and there is a huge dent in my front bumper. I call Jamie to notify her and she assures me a claim will filed with fedex and i should be recieving some money back. This process was supposed to take three weeks. After the three weeks i call Logans and leave a message. I get no response. Then i call fedex to see where my claim is at and become aware of the fact that Logans has not filed a Claim on my damaged bumpers. After 21 days the recipient of a product can not file a claim. This amount of time had already passed and i needed Jamie to file the claim so i could recieve so compensation for the damages. 5 emails, about 15 voice messages and three months later i still have not herd from them. Seeing as i live in Canada there is not much i can do but keep calling and inform others of the problems i had with Logans Metal Products. The worst costomer service i have ever had and just an awful experience all around. Spend the extra money and deal with a reputable company. Logans Metal products is a joke!

BigBilly62
BigBilly62's Reviews

04-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Looks good and price was right. I hope it shows up
Cons: Wouldnt know, I havent seen it.
Recommended? No

Comments: I ordered this bumper one month ago and still have not received it, and I have been getting the run around from them. I really hope to give it a good review when it shows up.

jeepski89
jeepski89's Reviews
02-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Price: $450.00
Pros: nice welds and takes out trash cans
Cons: said it would come with hardware, it didnt. spend 18 bucks to get it from a hardware store that why i rated it good. the product is great.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great bumper and was easy to install, only thing as i mentioned before it didnt come with hardware. I like the company to keep its word when i purchase something that is near half a grand.

Willy36

Willy36's Reviews
09-12-2010, 10:00 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: excellent construction, slammed against many rocks and no damage, tie-ins hold perfectly
Cons: not great for approach angle
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very good bumper overall. Solid construction, have done an endo on it and it still didn't take any damage. It's pretty large and so is not the best for approach angle, but when you can slam it into almost anything and it doesn't take damage, it doesn't matter much.

slpv09
slpv09's Reviews
05-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: close to home , good work , solid all hardware and brackets came with
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great product great price

Sterner09

Sterner09's Reviews
03-19-2010, 01:11 PM
Price: $900.00
Pros: Looks good, fairly cheap really nice ppl to deal with
Cons: front bumper is heavy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bumper looks good, mounts easily, but will need two people as it is super heavy, but dont have to worry about it coming off.

JJR00XJ
JJR00XJ's Reviews

04-06-2009, 05:24 PM
Logan's Metal Products Front winch bumper
Price: $360.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not bad for the money fits well made in Pittsburgh so no need to ship just picked it up