Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Jeeperman 54H Jeeperman Receiver Winch Bumper

New Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlNew Product Release: Flowmaster Force II Dual Tailpipe AxlUSA Made JK Rear Axles!!! Revolution Gear and Axle

Jeeperman 54H Jeeperman Receiver Winch Bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Jeeperman 54H Jeeperman Receiver Winch Bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $450.00
Average Price: $318.57
Manufacturer: Jeeperman
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

This Jeeperman series winch and reciever ready bumper is the same as our 46" model but with more fender protection. Included winch plate is ready for most all winches (except vertical Warn 8274 style requires Warn winch plate). This unit now includes multiple light mounts on the bumper and also includes our solid 3/4" radiused edge shackle mounts running and welded to both front and back of the bumper, no 3 sided chopped tabs here. You will be ready to tackle just about anything out there, this bumper is stronger than the vehicles frame in most cases. 3/4" thick and fully sealed unit can be plumbed if desired. These are much stronger than formed open backed bumpers made by some of our copetitors and don't collect the mud and road salt that leads to rust. We also use dual 1/4" lower frame mounts and a full 80" of welded surface just on the mounting system. We now include the Cardinal semi gloss black powdercoat that can be put on as is or you can paint any color desired on top of it. This unit includes a full 1/4" thick intergrated winch plate, fairlead mount, which saves you typically 150$ from the other guys. Add to all this multiple spots for off road lights and/or hi-jacks and a 2" receiver for pushing small trailers etc. (Not tow rated or designed for receiver winches or extractions) Fits 76' and newer Jeep CJ and Wrangler including Rubicon and Unlimited models. Add one of our optional light hoops or brush gaurds as shown now or at a later date as this unit is capable of adding these and other soon to be released modular accessories. 54" width tip to tip. Shown with optional Jeeperman Pre Runner style light hoop. Custom widths and options available, contact us for a quote directly. Pictures shown are the 46" version, 54" pictures coming soon. If you are on a time schedule, please contact us for item availability or time estimate. General lead time is 3 weeks for this item.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

timc
timc's Reviews
10-18-2011, 11:12 PM
Price: $370.00
Pros: Very sturdy, perfect finish. Quick emails and having the receiver on the front makes angling the trailer around things in the yard a snap.
Cons: None. Just none.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I needed a receiver bumper for my TJ -- after looking at all of the options I decided on the Jeeperman front and rear receiver bumpers. I'm very happy, I made the right decision. Easy install and quick emails from the guy who makes 'em.

NalinMFG

Vendor
NalinMFG's Reviews
12-16-2009, 12:53 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: stubby, sleek deisgn, very well built
Cons: tight fit
Recommended? Yes

Comments: no longer in production...

UCTJ

UCTJ's Reviews
11-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: Well made, came with a winch plate.
Cons: Company had been out of business for a while but is now back in operation.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This bumper is well made. I have both the front bumper and the rear swingout carrier. The rear bumper has held up very well and I have had it for 5 1/2 years without any issues. I did cut the front bumper down to make it stubby though, at the time when I bought it they did not have any stubbys in stock.

erickpl

erickpl's Reviews

11-24-2008, 12:27 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Why do I need 75 characters to provide a review? I Just want to list em. Adding characters to shut this thing up.

zapimpulse
zapimpulse's Reviews

04-29-2008, 08:32 PM
Price: $135.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great bumper, looks nice on the front of the Jeep. I built a 2" receiver license plate mount that slips into the hitch out of diamond plate and put a lock on it through the pre-drilled hole in the receiver. Two recovery points provided, 2" receiver, and winch mount.

cbeas
cbeas's Reviews

03-12-2008, 09:50 AM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent fit & finish. Heavy duty.

Kulae

Kulae's Reviews

12-19-2007, 11:44 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Winch ready and heavy duty
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's ready for the winch. Added the light bar for some KC's. Looks great and easy to install. I get a lot of good feedback from others!

KUK9

KUK9's Reviews

08-06-2006, 11:41 PM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Integrated winch mount, d-ring attachments, fully boxed and welded (would be good to turn into an air tank), very easy install
Cons: none as of yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I would HIGHLY recommend this bumper. It is very stout- fully boxed and welded, and stands up to abuse. I've hit mine on several occasions, and left with only a couple scratches. When the integrated winch mount is taken into account, the price for this bumper is very reasonable. The price I have listed ($450) also takes into account the pre-runner light hoop. Without this option, the price is only about $300 or so. Great product, and great company.