Price $300
Rating 5
Average Price $361.67
Manufacturer JCR Offorad
Recommended Yes: 5 / No: 1

JCR Offroad Stage 4 Cherokee Front Bumper

#3 ·
Price $360
Pros Looks sweet and makes my xj look mean!
Cons Hard to line up the unibody tie in bracket so had to cut a little off the top of it.
Recommended yes

Comments: Looks good and overall not to bad to install. The only thing that I didn't like is that it took about a month to get but I don't blame that on jcr because they were real cool about it but they had a sale so they were swamped.

#4 ·
Price $280
Pros Tough, Built with 3/16" Material
Cons Bolt holes did not line up. Multiple unnecessary grind marks that needed to be fixed. The 1/8" flat stock was not welded level with the top of the 2X5" tubing across the top and rattled when knocking on it. Be prepared to do some major cleaning up, some additional welding and redrilling of bolt holes with this product. Cheaper and faster to build your own.
Recommended no

Comments: JCR's quality control is by far the worst I have seen. I ordered nearly their entire product line and I had major problems with each and every item I ordered. Most requiring major modifications to make them work and all of which were very disappointing. The worst part of it was that they would not accept responsibility for any of their mistakes giving me delayed responses of being "within acceptable tolerances."

If you are in the market for any of JCR Offroad's products, I would strongly advise against it! Please see my build thread for multiple pictures and detailed explanations regarding my dealings with them and their front and rear bumpers, sliders, quarter panel armor and 1-ton steering. There are so many other great manufacturers out there to choose from. I wouldn't recommend JCR to my worst enemy.

#5 ·
Price $300
Pros Heavy and solid.
Cons Unibody tie-in brackets needed some adjustment... notched the top to place properly.
Recommended yes

Comments: After many long hours searching for the front bumper of m y dreams, I came across JCR Offroad in Kalamazoo Mi. The stage 4 front bumper was exactly what I wanted. Compared to stock, this bumber opens the front end up like I never could have imagined. Combined with my 4" lift, I can now see practically my whole front tire when looking straight on from the front.

I chose to color match paint rather than Line-X... I think it blends in nicely.

#6 ·
Price $550
Rating 5
Pros SOLID! Good approach angle.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Cherokee XJ Front PreRunner Bumper

This bumper exceeded my expectations. It is super solid and looks great. The price was very good compared to other bumpers out there. And their shipping was very fast, one week. THe tie ins really reinforce this bumper. Good aproach angle and not bulky. Other name brand bumpers I looked at were way too bulky. Welds looked great. Everything I was looking for in a bumper.

$550 is shipped with the options

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.