Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > JCR Offorad XJ Stage 4 Front

1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee Front Upper & Lower Control ArSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

JCR Offorad XJ Stage 4 Front Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

JCR Offorad XJ Stage 4 Front

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $300.00
Average Price: $361.67
Manufacturer: JCR Offorad
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 1

JCR Offroad Stage 4 Cherokee Front Bumper

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

electromage

electromage's Reviews
03-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Price: $380.00
Pros: Is Metal
Cons: Hard to install by oneself
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Actually Stage 3. Very little difference. Had powder coated in satin black.

mbookxj
mbookxj's Reviews

02-01-2012, 12:28 AM
Price: $550.00
Pros: SOLID! Good approach angle.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Cherokee XJ Front PreRunner Bumper

This bumper exceeded my expectations. It is super solid and looks great. The price was very good compared to other bumpers out there. And their shipping was very fast, one week. THe tie ins really reinforce this bumper. Good aproach angle and not bulky. Other name brand bumpers I looked at were way too bulky. Welds looked great. Everything I was looking for in a bumper.

$550 is shipped with the options

Jeeper1973
Jeeper1973's Reviews
08-10-2011, 02:05 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Heavy and solid.
Cons: Unibody tie-in brackets needed some adjustment... notched the top to place properly.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After many long hours searching for the front bumper of m y dreams, I came across JCR Offroad in Kalamazoo Mi. The stage 4 front bumper was exactly what I wanted. Compared to stock, this bumber opens the front end up like I never could have imagined. Combined with my 4" lift, I can now see practically my whole front tire when looking straight on from the front.

I chose to color match paint rather than Line-X... I think it blends in nicely.

Paraleyes

Paraleyes's Reviews
05-22-2010, 09:52 PM
Price: $280.00
Pros: Tough, Built with 3/16" Material
Cons: Bolt holes did not line up. Multiple unnecessary grind marks that needed to be fixed. The 1/8" flat stock was not welded level with the top of the 2X5" tubing across the top and rattled when knocking on it. Be prepared to do some major cleaning up, some additional welding and redrilling of bolt holes with this product. Cheaper and faster to build your own.
Recommended? No

Comments: JCR's quality control is by far the worst I have seen. I ordered nearly their entire product line and I had major problems with each and every item I ordered. Most requiring major modifications to make them work and all of which were very disappointing. The worst part of it was that they would not accept responsibility for any of their mistakes giving me delayed responses of being "within acceptable tolerances."

If you are in the market for any of JCR Offroad's products, I would strongly advise against it! Please see my build thread for multiple pictures and detailed explanations regarding my dealings with them and their front and rear bumpers, sliders, quarter panel armor and 1-ton steering. There are so many other great manufacturers out there to choose from. I wouldn't recommend JCR to my worst enemy.

michjeep2000
michjeep2000's Reviews
04-06-2010, 11:53 AM
Price: $360.00
Pros: Looks sweet and makes my xj look mean!
Cons: Hard to line up the unibody tie in bracket so had to cut a little off the top of it.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks good and overall not to bad to install. The only thing that I didn't like is that it took about a month to get but I don't blame that on jcr because they were real cool about it but they had a sale so they were swamped.

FiveHundredMJ
FiveHundredMJ's Reviews

06-03-2008, 04:48 PM
JCR Offorad XJ Stage 4 Front
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome Product! Bought New. Great workmanship on this product and if you get it bedlined after you buy it like me it will most likely outlast your Jeep.