Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > Ground Pounder Fab Rear Receiver Bumper w Tire Carrier & 1" Clevis

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!

Ground Pounder Fab Rear Receiver Bumper w Tire Carrier & 1" Clevis Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

Ground Pounder Fab Rear Receiver Bumper w Tire Carrier & 1" Clevis

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $750.00
Average Price: $538.75
Manufacturer: Ground Pounder Fab
Recommended?
Yes: 18 / No: 0

Heavy Duty CJ Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier & 1" Clevis

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

cplacke
cplacke's Reviews

11-28-2012, 03:45 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: BEEFY! Amazing welds, solid construction, excellent customer service
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best rear bumper on the market in my opinion (and many others on JF). I ran across several threads about GPF bumpers, and all of the feedback was overwhelmingly positive so I decided to go for it. The construction is top notch and Eddie is awesome to work with. Don't waste your money on big name brand's crap, GPF will outlast them all and look great while doing it.

cplacke
cplacke's Reviews

07-30-2012, 12:59 PM
Price: $580.00
Pros: BEEFY Great Welds Very Solid Construction Great Customer Support
Cons: Shipping to Colorado $$$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Eddie is awesome to work with. There was a mix-up with the shipping destination and he fixed it with no questions asked. Other than that, the bumper was finished and shipped on the exact day he said it would. The construction quality is incredible and it looks great on the Jeep. I would hands down suggest these bumpers over anything else on the market.

Heavymeddler
Heavymeddler's Reviews

04-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Price: $660.00
Pros: Excellent quality, great welds, easy to work with Eddie
Cons: Wait time, but not a big if you aren't in a huge hurry
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I researched bumpers for a long time and eventually stumbled on this list of reviews. I contacted Eddie and was very pleased with his responsiveness. The overall quality of this bumper is unrivaled. It was an absolute value compared to what larger manufacturers were charging. I have no complaints.

Ring611
Ring611's Reviews
01-14-2012, 09:17 PM
Price: $475.00
Pros: best built bumper in the world
Cons: none`
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Eddie is great his workmanship is #1 bumber s are stronger than anything you can get by a major corp.

tjsean0308

tjsean0308's Reviews

03-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Pros: indisructable, prompt service and extreme professionalism. This thing looks great can't wait to get it mounted.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this is a highly customizable product your price will vary based on how you spec it out.

the welds are all top notch this is solid beef would highly recommend to anyone who wants quality and durability.

545's Reviews
11-20-2010, 10:46 PM
Price: $499.00
Pros: Extremely Well Built ,Easy Install
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: What a nice piece . Eddie is easy to deal with and will answer all questions promptly. Assembly and installation instructions are easy to follow and all necessary hardware is included.

rebelone50
rebelone50's Reviews
05-26-2010, 05:18 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Great steel, precision welding, strong, durable
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great rear bumper. It is well designed and put together by a fine gentleman who provides us an excellent product, with exceptional quality at a fair price. Highly recommended.

bzoerb
bzoerb's Reviews
03-12-2010, 05:29 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: great welds heavy duty best bumpers out there
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Eddie is a great guy to deal with and his products are top notch, many compliments on the bumpers, also I love that he does not cut a logo in his stuff like poison spyder (i want their rock sliders but the logo looks like **** on them)

ibkushman320

ibkushman320's Reviews
12-20-2009, 09:49 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: solid as all hell looks good eddie is such a great help with any questions
Cons: took me awhile to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The bumper is very solid and looks great on the back of my wrangler. the frame tie-ins make it even stronger anf were easy to install. comes with a few pages of directions, but if you have any questions eddie is supper nice and will help you with anything. great product, took me awhile to install, and i didnt need to lower the gas tank to get to some of the bolts (even though it is recommended with my model tj). i think i remember paying about 600, but thats with frame tie-ins and the hi-lift jack mount

tecdivr
tecdivr's Reviews
11-04-2009, 05:54 PM
Pros: Strong a hell
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent. Unbreakable

AO1

AO1's Reviews
10-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Tough, PERFECT!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Outstanding product, Eddie is a great guy will work with anyone.

BlackRuby06

BlackRuby06's Reviews
08-10-2009, 04:09 PM
Price: $679.99
Pros: very well built and easy to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: bumper looks great and was easy to install. i got the frame tie ins and hi lift mount also. the swing out works great and doesn't rattle at all. the latch is tight and works easily.

RubiOR
RubiOR's Reviews

04-08-2009, 09:22 AM
Price: $674.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A great product! I also included the frame tie-ins, antenna mount and lower corner protectors. I'll be back for a matching front bumper soon.

DougB

DougB's Reviews

03-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This bumper is the BEST! Carries my 37" MTR with no problems. Swing out is smooth and rugged. Great quality overall!

Mud Machine

Jeep Addict
Mud Machine's Reviews

01-09-2009, 03:31 PM
Pros: Everything
Cons: Nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Groundpounder Fab all the way.......AWESOME bumper. Amazing quality, great looks, fantastic person to work with, etc, etc, etc. I could go on and on with this. Check this bumper out and don't even bother looking at any other. If you search this out you will find an endless amount of happy people that are also amazed at the craftsmanship of this guy. Price is right and you can elect options to customize it to your liking.

Danegerous

Danegerous's Reviews

08-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Price: $750.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Some of the best construction I've seen. It all fit perfectly and looks so awesome. It is built to last and it is one of the best components on my rig.

Schwalby

Schwalby's Reviews

04-24-2008, 01:52 PM
Pros: Very rugged, All pcs sealed no open tubing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I recently got mine and after painting it up it went on pretty dang fast. The four center bolts can be a bit rough to get in but add an incredible amount of strength. The bumper has been very well thought out and the tie ins are a breeze to install.

Fatman

Fatman's Reviews

03-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Better than AWESOME!!!