7K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  twoleos617 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $325
Rating 5
Average Price $294.71
Manufacturer Ground Pounder Fab
Recommended Yes: 9 / No: 1

Rockcrawler rear bumper with built in (not under) receiver with 1" clevis tabs. Can be customized for trailer plug bracket or antenna mount too.

#2 ·
Price $149
Rating 5
Pros The word BOMBPROOF comes to mind.
Recommended yes

Comments: Eddie (BESRK) makes a fantastic bumper and is super to deal with. Quality workmanship, and attention to detail, all for a fair price too. Need a front or rear bumper for your CJ, YJ, TJ, or LJ? This is where to go, hands down. :2thumbsup:

#6 ·
Price $229
Pros Overbuilt; Durable; Strong; Looks good; Tows well; Bare Steel had no rust when it arrived.
Cons Ships as bare steel (not that big of a problem really)
Recommended yes

Comments: What reasons are there for not buying this bumper you might ask? NONE at all. The bumper looks as amazing as it performs. If you are worried about painting it yourself, don't worry. 2 coats of self etching primer (get the rustoleum bare metal primer in a rattle can) and then just some rattle can paint and it is tough as nails. I don't have enough great things to say about it :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Price $270
Pros Super heavy duty, excellent construction, fit perfectly, amazing price
Cons Absolutely None
Recommended yes

Comments: If you need a bumper this is the one to get. I would trust my life with the quality of this bumper it is that tough! Eddie is an amazing fabricator, his welds almost looks like they were done by a robot and the bumper and all the bolt holes lined up perfectly, couldn't have been done better! He is also a great guy to deal with, answered all my questions quickly with all the information I needed. Oh and his prices can't be beat!

#8 ·
Price $289
Rating 5
Pros Heavy Duty and can easily handle towing capacity, built to order, excellent welds, options to fit your needs, good prices, small business so you talk directly to the fabricatior, metal was pretty fresh and not full of surface rust, and best of all...built in the USA stimulationg our economy.
Cons I asked for recessed receiver, but it came standard. No reason for needing it, just looked cool. Not a real con, but worth mentioning...

Tie ins were purchased but lost in shipping. Not his fault, USPS' fault.

Only available for CJ / YJ or TJ, I would go GPF if available for JK!!!
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice and beefy product and welds are professional because he is a professional. His welds are incredible, I felt bad that I put monstaliner over it. Besrk is quick to answer questions, no b/s on prices or quality of materials or workmanship. I could not have built this any better and would gladly repurchase if stolen or got another jeep. Next time, I will get the tire carrier!!!

#9 ·
Price $1
Pros well built
heavy duty
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: This is by all means the heaviest duty bumper ive owned. well planned and executed. i certainy wont need another bumper on this rig again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.