Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > OR-FAB TIRE CARRIER #86201BB

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Yukon Hardcore Locking hubs Dana 44!! CCOR 706-207-4140

OR-FAB TIRE CARRIER #86201BB Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

OR-FAB TIRE CARRIER #86201BB

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $350.00
Average Price: $432.86
Manufacturer: OR-FAB
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 0

TIRE CARRIER NON-GAS CAN

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

highoctane83
highoctane83's Reviews
08-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Can't bend or over weigh it. Back into shit all the time n still straight n perfect
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Back into thing all the time n no issues ever... Great product

highoctane83
highoctane83's Reviews
08-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Pros: Can't bend or over weigh it. Back into shit all the time n still straight n perfect
Recommended? Yes

highoctane83
highoctane83's Reviews
08-14-2013, 09:16 PM
Recommended? Yes

munroejp

munroejp's Reviews

11-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Price: $580.00
Pros: Sturdy. No Rattle. Well manufactured
Cons: Very involved installation. Instructions were sketchy in some areas but not too hard to figure out.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Was a very involved installation but well worth it. Looks good, really well manufactured.

bassnmick

bassnmick's Reviews
03-23-2011, 12:11 AM
Price: $700.00
Pros: Well designed, well built, nice finish
Cons: Packaging, installation instructions could have been better.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the 85095 which is the tire/can carrier for YJs in gloss black with CB antenna mount. Upon opening the box my first impression was not good. The main carrier was in a plastic bag, the backing supports were also. The rest of the parts were in a box. All parts were in a large box and that box was filled with an expanding type foam. All parts were safely packaged but the foam made for a real mess in my garage.
Installation was relatively straight forward. I struggled with one of the sport bar bolts but several hours and several trips to places where I could get another T45 torx, then some long drill bits I managed to get it out and the installation proceeded without another hitch. The instructions were slightly confusing due to the fact they use the same instructions for all Wrangler model years and the fact that the pictures were not very clear. I did find a PDF copy of the instructions with clear pictures on the Or-fab website and referred to it on occasion. In all, if everything went well I think I could install another one in 4 hours or so. One person can do the install but a little help would be nice on occasion. (Especially when hanging the carrier itself)
First impressions of the carrier once I got past the packaging and the fact I had to drill holes in my tub are very positive. The carrier is a tight fit in the hinge assembly and the clamp to shut it is pretty stout so there will be no rattling. The tubing was not overly heavy but the backing plates and hinge plates are stout. This thing will handle some pretty heavy weights. Everything fit, all the parts were there, the finish is nice. I am very happy with this product and would not hesitate to recommend it.

visa
visa's Reviews

01-10-2009, 11:48 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice but 80 LBS of gas makes it sag alot.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

05jeeper

05jeeper's Reviews

12-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: EXPENSIVE BUT WELL WORTH THE PRICE. VERY WELL BUILT, DOES NOT RATTLE. RECOMMENDED