Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > OR=FAB - OR FAB Winch Bumper

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

OR=FAB - OR FAB Winch Bumper Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

OR=FAB - OR FAB Winch Bumper

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $302.27
Average Price: $471.60
Manufacturer: OR=FAB
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.orfab.com/details.php?Application=Jeep&Part_Number=83661&Title=TJ FRONT WINCH BUMPER WITH HOOP&Active=Yes

It just arrived this evening and I can't wait to install it. Finish is nice, will install with warn m8000 this weekend.
Note: light bar has welded tabs for installing fog lights.
For the money, I couldn't beat it. It even came with two 3/4" screw pin galvanized shackles of good quality. It was packaged great and shipping was FREE!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

thedaringmove
thedaringmove's Reviews
01-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Price: $390.00
Pros: Saved my engine bay
Cons: Holes didn't line up with frame holes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Besides the initial trouble of slotting the holes to mount it on the frame, the bumper has done me good.
I rolled my jeep upside down and it had to sit there overnight. This bumper's hoop actually prevented damage to my grill and entire engine bay. I'm so extremely happy about this.

Therios

King of Stupid Questions
Therios's Reviews

05-23-2013, 02:05 AM
Price: $320.00
Pros: Quality, fit, finish, welds, material
Cons: Much smaller than it looks in the pictures
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had not been able to find a picture of this beast anywhere. I could not find measurements. I really wanted a bumbler that was as wide as the stock body. This is as wide as the stock frame. At lease 12" on each side shorter. Besides that, the materials are awesome. The welds are awesome. The shackles included are good, but not excellent quality. The shackle mounts are welded on very well and appear to be great quality. The mounting ones aligned perfectly and the re-use of the stock bolts meant my new bumper was on in under 20 minutes. This is truly a bolt on upgrade. I also have to say that the shorty in width aspect of this bumper is really growing on me.

The welded on light tabs are getting a new 2row 20" led light bar tomorrow. I can't believe ow great it looks on there. The winch is going on this weekend as well. The winch must be installed with the bumper off of the vehicle as the nuts are obscured when installed. Looks like just a little ore security that way as well.

katuah

katuah's Reviews
12-18-2012, 10:26 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: easy to install, lots of extra bracing for the unibody/steering box area, lightweight for the strength, good approach angle
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to install, lots of extra bracing for the unibody/steering box area, lightweight for the strength, good approach angle. price is high, better if you can find a used one. tube style is distinctive, you either love it or hate it. also: you'll want to trim the corner tubes where they come around the fender, to keep it from rubbing big tires.

GBall

GBall's Reviews
07-31-2011, 11:02 PM
Price: $529.99
Pros: Sturdy. Takes a licking.
Cons: None. Yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Solid front bumper with winch and stinger. EZ mount for winch. I like it.

jstone18
jstone18's Reviews
04-16-2011, 05:59 PM
Price: $318.00
Pros: Easy to install. if you like the look of a stinger bumper then you would like this. Sturdy construction, thick powder coating. gussets to support the stinger. short and excellent wheel clearance.
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This bumper was easy to install, the directions that came with it didn't really explain much but it was easy to figure out. I had a harder time putting a winch plate on my jeep than i did with this bumper. I like the look of stinger bumpers and this one was my favorite out of all that i have seen. The stinger loop comes in handy when i am driving because now i can see where my bumper is and how much room i have. I also think it comes in handy when working on your jeep because it gives you something to stand on. Overall i really like this bumper and would suggest it to anyone who likes the look of a stinger bumper and is looking for a good solid winch bumper for their jeep.