Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > AtoZ Fabrication 200-RB

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

AtoZ Fabrication 200-RB Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

AtoZ Fabrication 200-RB

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $200.00
Average Price: $295.00
Manufacturer: AtoZ Fabrication
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

Made from 2x5x3/16" Structural steel with fully welded and machined smooth end caps, over built clevis mounts that are welded on the front and rear, and a mounting system that makes this the toughest bumper you will find. Our bumper mounts with included studs, grade 8 hardware, and allows the tightest fitment of any bumper on the market. It even comes with a true receiver tube with tow chain hooks, unlike inferior bumpers who just use square stock to make their trailer receiver mount. Bumpers can be powder coated in a rich smooth black gloss finish and are manufactured right here in the U.S.A.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

DIYengineer
DIYengineer's Reviews

01-01-2013, 08:19 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: Very Solid mounting and frame tie-in. Very Strong hitch could tow more than a jeep ever should. Price.
Cons: The frame will bend before the bumper will.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a very solid bumper. I preferred the solid and simple mounting this bumper had to many others. With the frame tie-ins this bumper is capable of towing a lot more than the LJ should ever be hooked up to and is a great point for getting yanked out. I also appreciate that it is fully enclosed so there isn't any collection of mud. The only downfall is that if the jeep gets rear ended the frame is getting bent before this bumper will even ding. Also, I love the good quick shipping from A to Z.

grogie

M-F: Cell Block #4533
grogie's Reviews

04-19-2012, 06:42 AM
Price: $360.00
Pros: Thick, simple, real receiver tube with tow chain hooks built-in, plus frame tie-ins, looks great!
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is an awesome, simple rear bumper that is tough! I have not yet towed with it, but I plan to tow a small trailer for camping gear. Plus it looks great! Nice job AtoZ!

Update:
I now tow a 1100# trailer with this bumper and it's rock solid.

Hesher420

Hesher420's Reviews

06-29-2008, 10:38 PM
AtoZ Fabrication 200-RB
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A very well made bumper from a very professional company with great customer service! The 1/8" steel is stout and the welds are tight. The shackle blocks are welded front and rear and are strong enough to pull a very stuck Jeep out of the mud!

The 2" receiver is the real deal and is stronger than some "tow rated" bumpers on the market!