Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Bumpers > arb bumper quadratec edition

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!

arb bumper quadratec edition Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Bumpers Next Product

arb bumper quadratec edition

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $536.67
Manufacturer: arb
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.quadratec.com/products/12000_1001_07.htm

Product Details
Construction
Quadratec Edition Bull Bar construction starts with 3mm thick steel plate that’s laser cut to form the component parts. These parts are then folded to make up the sections of the bull bar. CNC machines ensure consistency and quality results as the formed panels are fully welded utilizing robotic welders and grinders for a precision finish. The 60mm OD bull bar hoops are 2.6mm thick and mandrel bent for even wall thickness across all sections. Final finishing begins with vigorous steel shot blasting followed by a phosphate metal prep solution bath. Bars are hung to dry on a conveyer and sent though an automated powder coating booth and oven baked to a rich and durable finish.

Features
The integrated winch and fairlead mount plates allow maximum bumper approach angles and winch protection and tested to endure extreme winching loads. The securely welded light mount tabs are ideally located and spaced 12” apart. Fully welded D-ring mounts accommodate ¾” clevis pins into cross section plates and provide additional structural rigidity to the bar. When installed, ARB Bull Bars act as an integral cross member to spread impacts and winching loads evenly.

Air Bag Compatibility
To ensure airbag compatibility, ARB recognizes frontal crush characteristics through computer models and replicates the crush rate into the design of each bull bar and its mounting system. This method enables engineers to achieve maximum possible vehicle and passenger protection without affecting proper air bag deployment.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

dadkinsemt

Lost
dadkinsemt's Reviews
10-28-2014, 08:58 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Would not look good with flat or tube fenders
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This Bumper is for Wranglers only. It can fit YJ, TJ, or LJ. So some bolts you may not use depending on your application. It is called a stubby bumper but extends out to the end of the fenders right before the fender flares. I wouldn't recommend if you have tube or flat fenders. I have pushed over small trees and can't even tell. Great way to hold a winch, I like the enclosed look of a winch that just out on the bumper. It looks more like an expedition style bumper which is the direction of my build.

dhilt
dhilt's Reviews
04-17-2012, 12:16 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: EVERYTHING
Cons: Weight
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the fact that the Quadratec Edition ARB Bull Bars are stubby. More ground clearance, less weight, and more functional. Perfect front bumper!

Mudslide2
Mudslide2's Reviews
02-19-2012, 07:59 PM
Price: $1,300.00
Pros: Over engineered great towing capacity, retains factory brake light, nice finish, quality parts and accessories.
Cons: Pricey, heavy, and tedious to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this bumper it is extremely well engineered, I had a difficult time making a decision on which rear bumper I wanted to use. Aesthetics, quality and functionality were very important, the ARB delivered I'm glad I went with it!

topalmer4

topalmer4's Reviews
02-19-2012, 12:23 AM
Pros: Heavy duty, has points to install a winch and two lights.
Cons: paint scratches but its nothing a little linex cant fix
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I would definately buy this product again. there is only one reason i would tell someone who would buy it is that dont buy it if you want to install metalcloaks or tube fenders it would look very odd. but hell yeah get it.

jake97zj
jake97zj's Reviews
10-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: very solid great all around
Cons: side peices alittle weak
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i bent the one side out. i was flexed out and turned and it just bent the **** out of it.i trimmed it up a little and now i can flex out. i am very satistfied. 4 holes for off road lights very nice angles. looks mean as hell on the zj

svjeep
svjeep's Reviews
03-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Looks great
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Only had it installed the other week so no long-term comments. Looks better than the chrom tubes it replaced.

Fishinnick
Fishinnick's Reviews
02-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Solid Bumper, super easy install
Cons: Additional Weight
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The bumper is very solid. It was an easy install.

RollTide08
RollTide08's Reviews
01-31-2011, 09:34 AM
Pros: Cheap, easy instal, strong, recessed winch mount protects your winch from gettin beat up
Cons: Its the stubby version of the full size ARB bumper so it does not protect the fenders
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This ARB is a affordable version of the full size ARB bumper with most of the same features. Very easy install, solid recessed winch mount, and strong. So far I would definately recomend this bumper to anyone, especially if your on a budget.

03JeepX
03JeepX's Reviews
07-24-2010, 01:38 AM
Price: $539.00
Pros: Very tough and rugged
Cons: Kind of awkward to install a winch in.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice, solid built product.

EastCoastWJ
EastCoastWJ's Reviews
07-19-2010, 03:00 PM
Price: $1,100.00
Pros: Great Protection, Heavy Duty, Winch Mount
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Supposed to retail for around $1,100 but got mine for about $750 new

williamellison
williamellison's Reviews
04-26-2010, 10:22 PM
Pros: Looks BEAST!
Cons: Kinda pricey, and looks horrible without a winch.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall awesome bumper. It looks and feels like it can survive a zombie invasion. It is strong enough for me to stand/walk all over (175lbs)!

PAFirefighter11

Quadratec Live Chat Rep
PAFirefighter11's Reviews
09-04-2009, 09:33 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Lightweight, smaller than full bullbar, strong.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great bumper. I work for Quadratec so I got one of the prototypes just before the actual production run. It's 99% similar to the ones out there available to the pubic. It has stood up on the trails and really showed it's design worth very well! I love this bumper!