Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > A to Z Fabrication Full length Guards

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Ruffstuff XJ Unirail Channel Reinforcement....Rugged Ridge Modular XHD Snorkel Now for both 3.8L and 3.6

A to Z Fabrication Full length Guards Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

A to Z Fabrication Full length Guards

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $480.00
Average Price: $273.06
Manufacturer: A to Z Fabrication
Recommended?
Yes: 60 / No: 1

A to Z Fabrications full length wheel well to well rocker guards with step tube.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

dgasw
dgasw's Reviews

02-03-2009, 12:57 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good heavy materials. The end angles didn't match my wheel openings. I modified them to mount between the body and the frame.

SimonTuffGuy

[I'm That Good]
SimonTuffGuy's Reviews

10-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Zach makes an amazing product. His rocker guards and bumpers are top notch products, at a fair price, and the dude just rocks. Thanks AtoZ!

Takota
Takota's Reviews

10-13-2008, 01:01 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product and recommend for anyone taking their rig offroad, protect you toys!!!

havasu

On permanent vacation
havasu's Reviews

08-10-2008, 09:55 PM
Price: $380.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fantastic product! Quick to install after taking off the old Rampage panels. Instructions were clear and straight forward, all the parts were there as promised, and there was no damage at all during shipping. Even the nuts and bolts were very high quality stainless steel!

Harkins
Harkins's Reviews

08-04-2008, 08:50 PM
Price: $480.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I chose this product because I not only wanted protection,but also wanted integrated step tubes. Installation was pretty simple.Although I was disappointed there were not any paper instructions with the product.It took me and a friend about three hours to install.Overall this is a very good product in my opinion.

NE Wrangling
NE Wrangling's Reviews

07-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Pros: extremely solid, even after a obvious ride in delivery they still were new and it good shape.
Cons: shipping people damage everything
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was debating between these and a pair of Shrockworks sliders. I've seen both live now and they are both equal. Zach's product stands up to the leaders and at a better price. Fit went well and finish is superb. I had one bend on the plate that mounted to the pinch seem since the package was pretty banged up but easy to bend back. Take a peice of 2x4 so not to scratch off the paint.

Rafikie

Rafikie's Reviews

07-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Price: $294.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got the ones that go in between the flares. Very solid product and the customer service Zach provides is unmatched

BillR

BillR's Reviews

07-11-2008, 10:37 AM
Pros: solid protection, looks great, superb customer service!!
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The full-length rockers installed easily, and I even tied one of the bottom forward holes to my ORFab cage floor mount! Very solid!

Outstanding product and service! I'm proud to show off the logo!

Hailchief
Hailchief's Reviews

06-16-2008, 02:37 PM
Price: $369.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice guards Thanks Zach............I would recommend these to anyone that needs protection and or super looks...The A to Z logo looks really cool as well

CopperCJ7

CopperCJ7's Reviews

05-06-2008, 03:59 AM
Price: $329.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Zach is one of the nicest guys you'll ever know. Great rockers and they look great in the diamond plate.

Sahara Matt

Sahara in Disguise
Sahara Matt's Reviews

04-30-2008, 01:30 PM
Pros: Exactly what I was looking for. Style, strenth, funtionality, easy install
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is exactly what I wanted. I ordered them bare steel and painted them myself. I even did the install by myself it was so easy. The best part was the customer service. Zach was more than helpful and a pleasure to deal with. A+ in my book!

BackRoadJPin

1995 Wrangler
BackRoadJPin's Reviews

04-25-2008, 04:22 PM
Pros: Beefy, Good Looking Welds, Wheel Well to Wheel Well coverage.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed nicely, I finished mine with POR15, before installing them I also prepped and finished the tub surface where the two metals would come in contact with a roll on bed liner product to keep things sealed up.

1fastR

1fastR's Reviews

04-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Pros: Strength, value, finish
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got mine in today and I am very impressed. The packing was very good, would have been hard to have had any type of damage during shipping. Shipping time was good as well. They are very stout! All the welds look clean. I read allot of reviews on rocker guards before deciding on these. I based my decision on all the positive reviews I read, the quality of the product, the reputation of the company, and the value. I definitely feel as though I received my moneys worth. Will look to buy from again. Highly recommend.

JeepRocks86

Some Call me RockDog
JeepRocks86's Reviews

04-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Pros: Fast shipping, wheel well to wheel well coverage.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got them today. I ordered them 2 days ago. I was very impressed. I havn't installed them yet, but they are out of the box. I also ordered the internal braces and the gaskets.

I will deal with them again.

The packaging was also very good.

ThUmPeRcOn

ThUmPeRcOn's Reviews

04-24-2008, 06:46 PM
Pros: Clean Welds, Awesome coverage, Nice Appearance, and BEEFY!
Cons: Glad I did not have to carry them far :)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I watched the delivery guy grunt a little before helping him bring my AtoZ rockers up to the house, after unwrapping x-3 layers of cardboard I found each rocker individually wrapped in plastic. They are truly BEEFY, nice welds, recessed bolt holes and did I mention BEEFY! I looked at every rocker available in the W/W category and Zach's @ AtoZ Fabrication Rocked them all! Overall look, price, under carriage coverage etc... Not to mention customer service was A#1 and shipping was quick. "MADE IN THE USA BY AMERICANS" Thank you, Zach & Keep the lights on! PLEASE

Schwalby

Schwalby's Reviews

04-23-2008, 10:22 PM
Pros: Very Beefy, Customer Service, excellent shipping
Cons: The beefiness ticked off the delivery guy :)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had been waiting for Zach to come out with a full length rocker and man did he deliver these things are great. I painted mine up with the old rattle can and they went on with out a hitch. Solid as a rock (actually I anticipate them to be tougher once I get them on the trail) Great product and great service.

CHRRRIS

CHRRRIS's Reviews

04-23-2008, 09:05 PM
Pros: Wheel well to wheel well, affordable, super beefy, convenient step plate, can order powder coated or bare steel, can get a full length tube or regular length tube, lots of options!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had been longing to get a set of the AtoZ regular length rockers, but when I saw Zach post about a new design coming out that would go wheel well to wheel well, I waited patiently. Once I got the OK to order a set, I was one of the first couple of people to do so. I had to wait a little more time because of a little flaw in the first batch, but I did not mind. Once the good set got here, my mouth dropped! These things are beefy and look awsome! Well worth the wait and well worth the price!

jthompsn

jthompsn's Reviews

04-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Pros: Great fit and finish, Installation was a breeze, exactly as the instructions and everyone here described. Super fast delivery and great customer service.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After reading positive upon positive reviews about these rocker guards I was sold on the full length coverage. They arrived packaged extremely well, less than 24hrs after I placed the order. The fit and finish of the welds and powder coat was flawless. I look forward to sharing my positive experience with others as well as enjoying the exceptional look and functionality this product provides. Well done!

97ProjecTJ
97ProjecTJ's Reviews

04-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Pros: Clean welds, Beefy, and clean up real nice with a couple coats of Rattle Can. Customers Servce, and Speedy Delivery.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I did my research for a solid two weeks before I purchased these. With the price where it is and the amount of positive feedback it was a no brainer buy. Im sure I'll be the first of many to chime in with a positive response on these well built rockers.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3