Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > A to Z Fabrication Full length Guards

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

A to Z Fabrication Full length Guards Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

A to Z Fabrication Full length Guards

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $480.00
Average Price: $273.06
Manufacturer: A to Z Fabrication
Recommended?
Yes: 60 / No: 1

A to Z Fabrications full length wheel well to well rocker guards with step tube.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

XxWranglerTJxX
XxWranglerTJxX's Reviews
12-22-2010, 10:16 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: looks great and protects well.
Cons: none :)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mine came with the jeep and they got tested not long after i bought it. Someone backed into my side and it did nothing to it except for a little scratch but the persons rear end was screwed, lesson learned haha.

djflyy

djflyy's Reviews

11-29-2010, 03:06 PM
Price: $55.00
Pros: Beefy, look great, provide awesome protection for the body of the Jeep
Cons: Installation instructions were iffy. I had to ask for pictures of mounting locations from guys on the forum.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I'd recommend this without hesitation. Most definiately one of the best things I've done for my TJ recently. Got them for $55 on eBay from Acme Jeep parts.

These things are everything they're made out to be!

nick418
nick418's Reviews
11-11-2010, 10:07 PM
Price: $210.00
Pros: Made in U.S.A. Strong, Good fit, Zach was reasonable and great to deal with
Cons: Get this product with bare. The powder coat came chipped and rusted over a year. Now I have to take them off and repaint them.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall great product. A must if your going to purchase rocker guards. Just paint them yourself.

blk85cj7
blk85cj7's Reviews
10-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Price: $230.00
Pros: Easy install, Sturdy
Cons: Heavy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ROckers were easy to install and directions were good. Came with good hardware. I wish the steps came out a little farther. These things are HEAVY!!

Ripper3494

Ripper3494's Reviews
09-22-2010, 11:54 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: extremely hearty, landed on them a few times, dont even scratch
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great product, very solid, one thing is that rocks get between them and the body sometimes but im sure thats due to improper installation, overall very satisfied

vanillathrilla

vanillathrilla's Reviews

08-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Great quality! A to Z has an excellent reputation, and great customer service.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My Jeep already had A to Z rocker guards on it when I bought it, but I'm glad! I couldn't be any happier with this product, personally.

smamas
smamas's Reviews
06-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Price: $355.00
Pros: Heavy Duty and built to last.
Cons: None, drilling the holes was easy.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install and solid as can be!

sanchagrins

sanchagrins's Reviews
06-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Price: $354.00
Pros: Very fast shipping and very good customer service. These things are VERY heavy duty.
Cons: HEAVY!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very fast shipping from Zach, and great customer service. The welds and overall product construction are top notch.

weldonfoto
weldonfoto's Reviews
05-01-2010, 12:42 AM
Price: $349.00
Pros: Very heavy and nicely made
Cons: very heavy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the rocker with tube step/guard in raw steel (unfinished) version. It arrived quickly enough and I am very happy with the workmanship. They will obviously do what they are intended to. Painted with Rustoleum flat black for easy touch up and to match my rear bumper.

TheHeilis

TheHeilis's Reviews

04-26-2010, 09:12 AM
Price: $320.00
Pros: Tough, Tough, Tough! Looks good. Made very well and stainless hardware included.
Cons: None at time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased the non-powder coated guards and brush painted them with Rustolem. They came out fine and are easy to touch-up. Installed them my self using a floor jack to hold them in place. It took about 2 hours just taking my time and they cover the existing holes from the Sahara plastic rockers nicely.

razorback84

razorback84's Reviews
02-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Tough, Heavy Duty,
Cons: Having to drill a huge hole on the side of the Jeep
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall great product. I have dropped the whole weight of the Jeep on them without any damage to the Jeep or to the rocker guards.

Fett

Mechanically Declined
Fett's Reviews

02-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Price: $275.00
Pros: Solid. High quality workmanship. Easy install.
Cons: Odd mounting locations on the bottom.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Install went smooth. I was able to do it by myself in less than 4 hours, but it would have been a lot easier with some help.

As mentioned by others, the forward holes on the bottom are in an odd location.

I can't wait to put them to the test.

Jpaholic
Jpaholic's Reviews
02-13-2010, 03:08 AM
Pros: Solid construction, good looks, quality powdercoat.
Cons: Poor mounting options. Some bolts interfere with stock fastener locations. Looks odd when holes are countersunk but bolt is at an angle.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No real probs other than mounting.

Nashirak

Nashirak's Reviews
02-04-2010, 12:22 PM
Pros: Easy to install Very well made Very strong Excellent coverage
Cons: Some of the drill points can be a little awkward
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have no complaints about the quality of this product. Service was top knotch and very quick. I had one delivery issue where I was shorted sone of the hardware, but Zach got more on the way that day, and I had them in two days. Right on time for my install.

The only slight issue I had on install was a couple of the bottom drill points are right on curved points in the body. Otherwise no problems at all.

dolphy

dolphy's Reviews
01-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Price: $220.00
Pros: STRONG!!
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: AtoZ is solid stuff and made in the US of A. Bought these puppies used and bolted them up with no problems. 3/16" steel is tough stuff. The second day I had them, some idiot opened his BMW door and smacked the rocker hard. Rocker damage = none, BMW = dented door, ME = Happy!

mnoble871
mnoble871's Reviews
08-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Price: $229.00
Pros: Tough, well designed with a good fit
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Super product, only problem was they shipped with no hardware. Called Zach and had the hardware in a couple of days. Great customer service.

Strebs

Strebs's Reviews
06-12-2009, 11:56 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Nice welds, solid, great fit, they do what they're supposed to.
Cons: None that I can think of.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice rocker guards. They came well packaged and were shipped quickly. They fit very well and were easy to install. They seem very well made and will protect the jeep. I can't think of anything I would improve on them.

thecleaner

thecleaner's Reviews

06-03-2009, 08:17 PM
Pros: Great company, Very solid, fit great
Cons: I should have ordered them powdercoated
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Zach is a great man to deal with. Shipped fast, installed easy, and are very solid. I will do business with AtoZ again

FlyersPh9
FlyersPh9's Reviews
05-17-2009, 11:08 AM
Price: $299.00
Pros: Great quality, strong.
Cons: Don't mount using body mounts.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I recommend them for sure. I've knocked 'em off a few rocks with nothing but some scraped paint.

JoCuzz
JoCuzz's Reviews
05-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Pros: Good product
Cons: with the lift i have, the steps are kinda usesless.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: excellent product. i am about 300 lbs and was scared it might feel flimsy when i put my weight on it, but this thing takes it just as good from the top as it does from the bottom!

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last