Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > Trail Gear - Jeep TJ Rock Sliders on sale $110.00

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Trail Gear - Jeep TJ Rock Sliders on sale $110.00 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

Trail Gear - Jeep TJ Rock Sliders on sale $110.00

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

MSRP: $209.00
Average Price: $102.50
Manufacturer: Trail Gear
Recommended?
Yes: 4 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.trail-gear.com

For the price, they can't be beat. Shipping will vary obviously, but even so. They are built solid with nice welds. The installation was a breeze. They extend from flare to flare and wrap under tub edge and attach to 2 of the side body bushings, as well as the through holes on the side.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Spikex

Spikex's Reviews
01-05-2012, 09:40 AM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Easy to install, very tough.
Cons: Nothing so far!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These things are beefy, very well packaged I couldnt believe I found them on sale for 80$ and only 100$ with shipping. Right out of the box these things were covered with enough padding to ship a box of crystal glasses, and they are tough. I seen no problems on any of the welds and they are thick! Alot thicker then my buddy's and he paid almost double. Installing them was easy, I didnt like drilling into my body but I like the body mounted rockers better then the frame mounted ones. Great product!

JuniorUSN

JuniorUSN's Reviews
12-18-2011, 11:37 PM
Price: $110.00
Pros: Cheap and well built
Cons: No stainless hardware, cheap powder coating.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The sliders seem to be holding up well. The powder coating was pretty crappy, so i stripped it and repainted with some rattle can. Im pretty happy with them overall for the price.

TheBeardedPilot
TheBeardedPilot's Reviews
07-22-2011, 03:18 PM
Pros: price, looks, build quality, easy to install.
Cons: girlfriend might bitch about the step being too small.....
Recommended? Yes

Comments: had these for a while now and love them. really helps if you have two people to install. the fit is perfect and the steel is super strong. have yet to dent them, and don't think they ever will dent. need to paint, or replace the screws due to rusting pretty quick, but i'm incredibly happy with this sliders.

mudb0x
mudb0x's Reviews
07-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Pros: pretty easy install and protects like it should
Cons: none that I'm aware of...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: bought these rockers because they were priced right, constructed of 3/16 steel and looked to be an easy(ish) install.

Shipping was more than expected at $85 but they came in 2 cartons at 35 lbs per box so I guess that's right for UPS from CA.

Hardest part of the install was cutting the factory body rubber down by 3/16 of an inch, which actually wasn't difficult at all.

I know they aren't as nice/fancy as other rocker guards out there but they work well for me.