Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > Teraflex - Teraflex Rock Sliders

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Teraflex - Teraflex Rock Sliders Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

Teraflex - Teraflex Rock Sliders

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $283.99
Average Price: $206.83
Manufacturer: Teraflex
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 1
Company Website: http://Quadratec.com

TeraFlex Rock Sliders are constructed from extruded 6063-T5 aluminum, making them extremely strong and light weight at the same time. They are over 1/4 in key strength areas to provide structure and strength. They are easy to install with few modifications to your vehicle (some drilling required). Rubber beading is included to prevent any scuffing between the sliders and the body

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Tblack
Tblack's Reviews
01-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: light weight, heavy duty, easy install.
Cons: no problems thus far!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: been on over a year, seen some rocks and used to get over obsticles. no body damage.

Tblack
Tblack's Reviews
03-22-2011, 07:16 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Light weight, easy install, they look killer!
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I live down the street from Teraflex, and they were running a good deal on their blemished rock sliders. Went down and got to choose the pair and found a non blemished pair still in the plastic and got them for the blemished price plus my personal discount. Total score on this product.

Brn97CitronWran
Brn97CitronWran's Reviews
09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Price: $112.00
Pros: Lite and Durable
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have them on for a few years now and they hold up well

jeepjoe4

jeepjoe4's Reviews

06-28-2010, 07:07 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: light and strong
Cons: finish is no good but for the price you cant beat them
Recommended? Yes

Comments: vary strong and light finish is no good it fades vary fast and the finish ships off really easy but even if they sent it to me bare i would still recommend them

jeepjoe4

jeepjoe4's Reviews

05-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Price: $318.99
Pros: light weight and strong
Cons: poor finish and vary little quality control something i would expect from a new company with vary little experience with quality control
Recommended? No

Comments: All I have to say is I expected more from tera flex I run a lot of there products now on my Jeep and i am vary happy with them. Please dont get me wrong this is not a company bashing or me trying to get something for nothing no this is just someone pointing out that as a company tera flex is getting to proud and needs to go back to there roots QUALITY. With that said I got a set of there rock sliders in August and in december the powder coating was coming off (looks like paint to me but was told it was in fact powder coating) and by March faded so bad they look gray and when i contacted tera flex i was told in the short version they are not going to do anything for me. Just know if you do get these there is now a disclaimer say there are blemishes this disclaimer was not on there site back in August. To me this is just a reflection on quality control and with out it! well lets just say they will get more reviews like this one.

norcojeepclub

norcojeepclub's Reviews

02-01-2010, 05:43 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: easy install, light and durable
Cons: n/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: really easy to install