Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > Shrokworks Rock Rails

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Shrokworks Rock Rails Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

Shrokworks Rock Rails

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $378.73
Manufacturer: Shrokworks
Recommended?
Yes: 41 / No: 4

Avaliable for Wrangler TJ, Unlimited, YJ and CJ-7 Scrambler
Shrokworks guard blanket them in 3/16 plate steel They provide a place to step up into your Jeep, and they make it easy to use your hi-lift jack without causing damage. The tube portion of the sliders is beefy 1.75 x 0.134 wall tubing. The tube is attached at an upward sweeping angle and is reinforced with two center support pieces (three on the Jeep unlimited.)

Specifications
Weight: TJ & YJ 89 lbs., CJ 98 lbs, Unlimited 106lbs
Materials: 3/16" plate steel and 1.75X.134 wall round tubing
Std version is unpainted
Button head stainless steel bolts along side.
Flush /countersunk option available
Bolts underneath are flush / countersunk std.

www.shrockworks.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

canoeman71
canoeman71's Reviews

08-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very securly attached and 1/4 inch thick, the rails are nice to rest you feet on on the highway and helps the wife get in too!

rah

rah's Reviews

06-17-2008, 09:57 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $494.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love them. Look good and already protected the Jeep when I came down hard on a rock

tgrt
tgrt's Reviews

05-01-2008, 09:35 AM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $482.60
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rocker armor is almost a prerequisite. And these are among the best I've seen. I wanted frame mounted rails and these had the additional benefit of being customizable to work with my stock Rubicon rails.

jeffmarion

jeffmarion's Reviews

04-27-2008, 10:09 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $429.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Can take a beating

bartlanz

Been There, Done That
bartlanz's Reviews

04-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $450.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Sweet and worth every penny

cab76
cab76's Reviews

04-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $489.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very sturdy. Very good welds. A little difficult to install due to some of the bolt placement.

WKENDWARIOR69

WKENDWARIOR69's Reviews

04-13-2008, 01:19 AM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $280.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Geat Coverage and Great Price

Mista Toad
Mista Toad's Reviews

04-12-2008, 03:59 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I absolutely love my Shrokworks rails. This was my first piece of armor I bought nearly 3 years ago, and they have saved my tub from looking like Frank Gerhy architecture...(i.e.: all bendy and curvy and abstract metal) numerous times.

After almost 3 years of standing on the rails almost every time I get in and out of the Jeep, sometimes with lots of mud and grime on my boots...the powdercoating has never worn off. (I feel it needs to be said b/c so many people don't seem to understand, but the rocks WILL take off any powdercoating, no matter what.)

The design is well thought out too. I'd keep going except that I feel like I'm sounding like a salesman and I'm not and have no affiliation with him/them...

...I'm just really happy with my rails.

bigj1974

bigj1974's Reviews

04-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $360.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome, beefy rails. Good coverage underneath, but just need to extend wheel well to wheel well.

Nazdreg

Nazdreg's Reviews

04-04-2008, 09:25 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install, and provides excellent protection.

jeepn012

jeepn012's Reviews

04-03-2008, 02:21 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Badass. Fit was great, installed easily. I picked them up from the shop and liked talking with Jim. Great product line.

RVA_TJ06
RVA_TJ06's Reviews

04-01-2008, 11:01 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love them.

Rubikahn

Rubikahn's Reviews

03-16-2008, 10:00 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $440.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very good product. Only complaint was wait time. I ended up waiting about a month for these, but I ordered them around the holiday season and my jeep is the long wheelbase. Don't know if these things contributed to delay, just trying to rationalize I guess.

MudHoundJK

Still Playing in the Mud
MudHoundJK's Reviews

03-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $476.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy Install and could with stand WWIII

Steelman

IX-X-XIII-XIV-XL-XLIII
Steelman's Reviews

03-05-2008, 02:41 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice product...I'd prefer one that went wheel well to wheel well (read rock-it Man's!)

Zoom By You

Zoom By You's Reviews
02-27-2007, 02:56 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Pros: They fit!
Cons: powder-coat finish was horrible, short hardware
Recommended? No

Comments: I was told it would take three weeks to receive my Shrockworks rock-sliders and it took over seven weeks.* At no time did the manufacturer ever contact me, to let me know that there*would be*a delay.* When I finally received the units, the powder-coat finish was horrible, with marks and stains throughout both units.* They wrapped the units in FedEx plastic bags which must have had a chemical reaction with the power coat.* I ended up having to wet-sand them both down, to make them look somewhat presentable; I guess I'll have to have them redone someday. When it came time to install, they shorted me some needed hardware, which I now had to stop the install and try to replace myself, because customer service was unable to accommodate....
With rudimentary simple designs, such as these, the only thing that really sets these companies apart is customer service, or lack of; I should have bought the A to Z units instead. One high note, I was refunded the cost of the powder-coating because I asked, they didn't offer....AVOID!

Bubba Ray
Bubba Ray's Reviews

12-17-2006, 10:47 AM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Price: $325.00
Pros: Very well built. Instructions good. Hardware top notch.
Cons: slight fit problem
Recommended? Yes

Comments: During the install I had to deviate from instructions. Could not fit hole saw past roll bar. Had to order two longer bolts from manu. at a cost of 15.86 to complete install. Shipping was prompt. Painted them with primer and two coats of Rustoleum hammered finish paint. After drying in the sun for 3 days this finish as proven very tough.

cyclic17
cyclic17's Reviews

12-06-2006, 03:32 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Pros: Heavy duty, look/work great, easy install
Cons: I didn't order them sooner??
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I ordered a set for my CJ. Great customer service, and they showed up right when promised. Super easy install (instructions were very clear and concise).
I have gotten numerous compliments, and have already recommended them to a few wheelin' friends.

etkeeny

etkeeny's Reviews

10-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Pros: Very Heavy Duty
Cons: Can't think of any
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love my Shrockworks RockRails, very beefy construction, solid protection, and they look great. I didn't like the way you couldn't see the cut out logo when it was on my black jeep, so I put a piece of white reflective tape on the tub before I bolted them up. http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12026&size=big&sort=1&cat=500 http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12029&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

UTmike

UTmike's Reviews

08-20-2006, 01:17 AM
Shrokworks Rock Rails
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love 'em. They're solid and sharp. Only downside was the 4 week wait since they're all built to order.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last