#1 ·
Product Information
Price $500
Rating 4
Average Price $379.88
Manufacturer Shrokworks
Recommended Yes: 43 / No: 4

Avaliable for Wrangler TJ, Unlimited, YJ and CJ-7 Scrambler
Shrokworks guard blanket them in 3/16" plate steel They provide a place to step up into your Jeep, and they make it easy to use your hi-lift jack without causing damage. The tube portion of the sliders is beefy 1.75" x 0.134 wall tubing. The tube is attached at an upward sweeping angle and is reinforced with two center support pieces (three on the Jeep unlimited.)

Specifications
• Weight: TJ & YJ 89 lbs., CJ 98 lbs, Unlimited 106lbs
• Materials: 3/16" plate steel and 1.75"X.134 wall round tubing
• Std version is unpainted
• Button head stainless steel bolts along side.
Flush /countersunk option available
• Bolts underneath are flush / countersunk std.

www.shrockworks.com

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $269
Rating 5
Pros Easy Install, Comes Powder Coated
Cons Screws rust to easy
Recommended yes

Comments: Easy install, took only me and a ice chest:rofl: I love that they go under the TUB of the jeep... Protection is the key and that is what they were made for:thumbsup:

#3 ·
Rating 4
Pros Great undertub protection, well built, easy install
Cons Only protects from flare to flare
Recommended yes

Comments: Great product. The only downside is, like most rockers for TJ's, they only go from flare to flare and not fender opening to opening. I love them.

#4 ·
Price $265
Rating 4
Pros Great under body protection and mounting. Easy install
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Great product that has held up over time through a few drops and bumps. Very well designed and they look really good. No problems whatsoever and great customer service :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Rating 4
Pros Beefy coverrage to frame
Recommended yes

Comments: Great customer service, fast build time and great fit. Just wish I had ordered them for TJ flares, since I put TJ Flares on almost immediately after putting these on.

#6 ·
Rating 5
Pros Great Coverage == both underneath and up side of tube.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Love mine - they are very hefty and look great. Only thing I wish I'd done differently is order them with Shrockworks lettering cut out... I ordered mine plain -- and have seen some around town with cut-out... like the look better.

#8 ·
Rating 5
Pros Very Heavy Duty
Cons Can't think of any
Recommended yes

Comments: I love my Shrockworks RockRails, very beefy construction, solid protection, and they look great. I didn't like the way you couldn't see the cut out logo when it was on my black jeep, so I put a piece of white reflective tape on the tub before I bolted them up. http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12026&size=big&sort=1&cat=500 http://www.the-jersey-devil.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=12029&size=big&sort=1&cat=500

#9 ·
Rating 5
Pros Heavy duty, look/work great, easy install
Cons I didn't order them sooner??
Recommended yes

Comments: I ordered a set for my CJ. Great customer service, and they showed up right when promised. Super easy install (instructions were very clear and concise).
I have gotten numerous compliments, and have already recommended them to a few wheelin' friends.

#10 ·
Price $325
Rating 4
Pros Very well built. Instructions good. Hardware top notch.
Cons slight fit problem
Recommended yes

Comments: During the install I had to deviate from instructions. Could not fit hole saw past roll bar. Had to order two longer bolts from manu. at a cost of 15.86 to complete install. Shipping was prompt. Painted them with primer and two coats of Rustoleum hammered finish paint. After drying in the sun for 3 days this finish as proven very tough.

#11 ·
Pros They fit!
Cons powder-coat finish was horrible, short hardware
Recommended no

Comments: I was told it would take three weeks to receive my Shrockworks rock-sliders and it took over seven weeks. At no time did the manufacturer ever contact me, to let me know that there would be a delay. When I finally received the units, the powder-coat finish was horrible, with marks and stains throughout both units. They wrapped the units in FedEx plastic bags which must have had a chemical reaction with the power coat. I ended up having to wet-sand them both down, to make them look somewhat presentable; I guess I'll have to have them redone someday. When it came time to install, they shorted me some needed hardware, which I now had to stop the install and try to replace myself, because customer service was unable to accommodate....

With rudimentary simple designs, such as these, the only thing that really sets these companies apart is customer service, or lack of; I should have bought the A to Z units instead. One high note, I was refunded the cost of the powder-coating because I asked, they didn't offer....AVOID!

#12 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice product...I'd prefer one that went wheel well to wheel well (read rock-it Man's!)

#14 ·
Price $440
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Very good product. Only complaint was wait time. I ended up waiting about a month for these, but I ordered them around the holiday season and my jeep is the long wheelbase. Don't know if these things contributed to delay, just trying to rationalize I guess.

#16 ·
Price $350
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Badass. Fit was great, installed easily. I picked them up from the shop and liked talking with Jim. Great product line.

#19 ·
Price $300
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I absolutely love my Shrokworks rails. This was my first piece of armor I bought nearly 3 years ago, and they have saved my tub from looking like Frank Gerhy architecture...(i.e.: all bendy and curvy and abstract metal) numerous times.

After almost 3 years of standing on the rails almost every time I get in and out of the Jeep, sometimes with lots of mud and grime on my boots...the powdercoating has never worn off. (I feel it needs to be said b/c so many people don't seem to understand, but the rocks WILL take off any powdercoating, no matter what.)

The design is well thought out too. I'd keep going except that I feel like I'm sounding like a salesman and I'm not and have no affiliation with him/them...

...I'm just really happy with my rails.

#22 ·
Price $450
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Sweet and worth every penny

#24 ·
Price $482.6
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Rocker armor is almost a prerequisite. And these are among the best I've seen. I wanted frame mounted rails and these had the additional benefit of being customizable to work with my stock Rubicon rails.

#26 ·
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: very securly attached and 1/4 inch thick, the rails are nice to rest you feet on on the highway and helps the wife get in too!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.