Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > RockHard Rock Guards

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

RockHard Rock Guards Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

RockHard Rock Guards

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $350.00
Average Price: $277.70
Manufacturer: RockHard
Recommended?
Yes: 10 / No: 0

These are heavy duty rock sliders. They have tubing attached that seperates the body from the obsticales a must have for the serious off roader.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

jaked739
jaked739's Reviews
02-13-2013, 10:35 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Fully protects the tub of the jeep
Cons: Powder coat is flaking
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Really enjoy the product, offers great protection for the tub of the jeep. Also doubles as a mounting point for a highlift jack and gives it a real mean look.

HKguy
HKguy's Reviews
12-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Pros: Fit nice, came with good hardware.
Cons: Won't cover up the factory trim holes.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall impressed with them. I choose to paint my own, and they weren't rusted when I got them in. They had good welds and uniform bends. They fit well and the hardware supplied seemed to be decent quality. The only thing I didn't like was the fact they don't cover up the factory trim rivet holes.

RecycledTeen

RecycledTeen's Reviews
01-19-2011, 08:26 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: does what it supposed to do
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Made out of good metal and is strong enough to withstand what I put it through

tjsean0308

tjsean0308's Reviews
04-25-2010, 11:11 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: cheap
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: some of the hardware was a little jacked up IE nuts without threads in them. but they mounted up as advertised and I like the look of them the powder coating has lasted a salty winter so far no rust or peeling.

TJftw

TJftw's Reviews
02-15-2010, 03:26 PM
Price: $299.00
Pros: good looks, strong, fits well
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: bought these because I wanted protection, although i havent bashed them on anything yet, they seem very very tough and look great. I'm going to put some grip tape on the bar to use it as a step.

jis4jeep
jis4jeep's Reviews
01-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Pros: They hold up!
Cons: Powder coat blow!!!!!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like the fact that they dont play by sending you crappy bolts. They send stainless unlike other company's who try to be cheap and send crap.

Mystifire
Mystifire's Reviews

07-03-2009, 01:06 PM
Pros: HEAVY duty
Cons: No installation instructions
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, can't wait to smash them into something.

Installation tip: mount the sliders to the body via adjustable slider clamps and then punch all side holes to be drilled (drilling the middle three with it attached wont happen because the bar prevents the drill from accessing these). Remove the slider and drill all 5 side holes. Slather the inside of the slider with copious amounts of RTV sealant on the areas which touch the body. Reinstall the slider with clamps and install the 5 side screws. To install the rear screw, a hole must be drilled in the bottom of the body which is large enough to fit a finger with a washer/nut and a crescent wrench to fit (tip: a dab of silicone on your finger keeps the washer/nut stuck to them making it easy to thread the screw on). I used a hole saw bit used for drilling holes in doors for a dead bolt. Now drill the four bottom holes and install the screws. Let the exposed silicone dry and peel it off and finish with a nice bead of silicone on the exposed edges to keep the water out.

alex_35
alex_35's Reviews

12-11-2008, 12:08 AM
RockHard Rock Guards
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i haven realy had the chance to test them but hopefuly this next month.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa++++++++++++++++++ +++++++

crashdnt

crashdnt's Reviews

12-05-2008, 12:57 AM
RockHard Rock Guards
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the sliders with the optional tubes. They went on very nicely and have clean welds and look good

rickw450
rickw450's Reviews

09-17-2008, 07:35 AM
RockHard Rock Guards
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, easy to install, look great, and provide protection, include a 2" tubing that keeps the rocks away from the body. A must have.