post #1 of Old 07-22-2008, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
TX-WJ

2004 WJ 

JKS JKS Supernerfs

If you want "Real Rocker Protection" then look no further! Absolutely hands down, the nicest and most effective protection you can find for your Jeep. They will support the full weight of your vehicle without damage and you can even use your "HiLift" jack on them without worry. They work great for keeping the body off of rocks and trees. After having them on your Jeep you will find them great for pivoting around obstacles and you will come to rely on them frequently.

The backbone of the SuperNerf is the 2 x 2 x 3/16" square tube. It attaches to the pinch weld and supports the underside of the rocker panel from wheel to wheel. That allows any impacts to be distributed over a very large area eliminating damage to the rocker panels. They bolt into the pinch weld in several locations and also tie into the uni-body in two locations giving incredible strength.

The outer tube is made from 1 1/4" x .140 wall pipe (which has a 1 5/8" OD) and is situated outside the body contour so it can be used as a true "nerf" bar. You can slide both tubes over or against any kind of obstacle all day long without damage to the rocker panels. The last feature, which sets our "SuperNerfs" apart from all the copies, is the two small supports which tie the inner and outer tubes together giving an incredible amount of side load strength.

Our "SuperNerf" bars come powder coated in satin black. Yes, you will scratch them up when off-roading but semi-flat spray paint matches quite well. SuperNerfs are designed for bashing on rocks ultimately saving expensive body damage to your vehicle. They will pay for themselves the first time out!

post #2 of Old 09-17-2008, 12:42 PM
ThrillSeeker
1998 ZJ 

JKS JKS Supernerfs

These rock sliders are of great quality. They look good too and did not interfere with clearence. So far no rocker problems...
post #3 of Old 01-01-2009, 10:31 PM
froggo27

2004 WJ 

JKS JKS Supernerfs

Effing awsome, saved my Jeep a lot of times. Strong and sturdy product. I'd recommend to everyone.
post #4 of Old 07-29-2009, 09:00 AM
CTJeepWJ
2010 JK Wrangler 

Solid protection and a good look, Real difficult to install even with the right tools, jacks etc.
post #5 of Old 11-27-2009, 03:22 AM
Kramer H
Built and Supercharged 47

2001 WJ 

freaking sweet stuff!
post #6 of Old 06-18-2010, 11:27 AM
NorCOWJ
2004 WJ 

bought these used off of craigslist. first thing i noticed was that some how rust built up underneath the powder coating especially on the edges and corners. other than that they are really beefy and can take a lot of damage. recommend welding them in, it stiffens up the slider from moving up and down
post #7 of Old 02-19-2011, 04:32 PM
frankenjeep
1994 ZJ 

one side the insert tubes didnt fit so.... had to fab and grind and take off burrs....
post #8 of Old 06-29-2011, 07:35 PM
seanmearse
1993 ZJ 

I have smashed, dragged, kicked, hit with my head, not one problem with these bad boys. The price I paid was from a friend, not retail.