Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > AtoZ Fabrication 100-RG-T

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINERô UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail Lights

AtoZ Fabrication 100-RG-T Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

AtoZ Fabrication 100-RG-T

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $100,000.00
Average Price: $2,475.60
Manufacturer: AtoZ Fabrication
Recommended?
Yes: 58 / No: 0

AtoZ Fabrication Rocker Guards include one pair (2) guards, installation hardware and instructions. Standard features include main base construction from 3/16" structural steel (1/8" in diamond plate) CNC cut and formed with countersunk holes. Steps are constructioned from 1.5" OD structural tube.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

am3rican
am3rican's Reviews

02-28-2008, 04:33 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREAT!

Steve and Will

Dad and Son
Steve and Will's Reviews

02-27-2008, 09:51 AM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great protection and look good also

armyjeeper
armyjeeper's Reviews
01-04-2008, 09:32 AM
Pros: solid, great welds good fit
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the bare metal ones for my unlimited and these things were easy to put on. I got t-boned the other day in a parking lot and it tacoed the ladies trunk where it hit the rockers. Barely even made a scratch on them. Looking forward to getting my bumpers in the next few days! Good work.

bman9089

bman9089's Reviews

01-01-2008, 11:21 PM
Pros: Look great, stainless steel hardware, great company, VERY beefy
Cons: Some problems with holes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Maybe it was just me, but I had one hell of a time trying to get the rear bolts (where the seat bracket is) to go on. I had to drill 2 holes inside to reach the bolt. It seems as if AtoZ might have drilled those holes too high up. So, parts of the inside tub looks like swiss cheese. The holes were nearly far enough up that you wouldn't need to drill an access hole to reach the bolt. Therefore, I followed the instructions and ended up drilling a hole that didn't need to be drilled, because the bolt hole was high enough up that it wasn't in the bubble area.

I don't know why AtoZ doesn't just drill that hole farther up, away from the 'bubble' area. That would make things much easier and keep people from drilling an access hole. I don't see any downsides to it. Also, one of the bolts came up underneath on the lip of my drain plug. Not too big of a deal but I thought I would add that.

For anyone interested in these, yes, they are great rocker guards! Quality is excellent as well as the company. Hardware is great too! Stainless steel bolts. And Zach is great to do business with.

It's just the install that bothered me. But you really shouldn't buy products based on the install, only the final result. And that result was great! Just keep in mind that you will have to drill 2 1" holes on the inside of your jeep, towards the back of the seat, next to the seat belt where the tub starts to bubble out a bit. Make sure you line up your drill properly and take your time positioning it.

These are very well priced too. Similar guards can be at least $100 more expensive. And that extra cost won't get you anything better material wise, maybe a different design, but that's it. These look great though, and make a decent, not wonderful, but decent step for passengers.

EDIT: Get the gasket! and put the gasket on when it's warm! Else it won't stick and when you cut it, it will shatter. It was snowy and cold when I put these on. I managed heating the other gasket up by sticking them near the heater in the jeep and it went on and cut without problems. So, buy the gasket to protect your paint and make sure it isn't cold when you stick it to the rocker!

Scottfloors

Lets All Go Hunting!
Scottfloors's Reviews

12-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Price: $225.00
Pros: Solid as hell nice welds
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I called Zach on the phone. He answered him self and had them at my door in a week. I ordered teh Diamond plated ones to match other Armor I have. High quality!! plus my UPS driver said they are the best packaged jeep parts he has ever delievered. Instructions are great. I will test them later this month!

BYuen

BYuen's Reviews

12-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Pros: Beef, Great Price, Pleasing to the eye
Cons: Heavy?
Recommended? Yes

Comments: One of the best tub mounted rockers out there. What else can I say? Handles much abuse with only touch up paint needed.

BaddAndy
BaddAndy's Reviews

10-16-2007, 11:58 PM
Pros: Strong
Cons: Waterjet flashing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent rockers, I love them. I got the bare metal and painted them myself. Great fit. I didn't see a little flashing on the corners which scratched my paint. The left side took a full landing on it and I can't even tell where it hit.

AzTrailRunner
AzTrailRunner's Reviews

08-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Pros: excellent craftmenship!
Cons: none at all
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just received my sliders today. What a great value for the $$.Zach has great cummunication skills and the service is top notch. Consider his products, because you won't be disappointed. P.S. the A-Z Fab marking on the slider is very cool!

JuicedZ

JuicedZ's Reviews

12-17-2006, 07:05 PM
Pros: Great fit, install, and tough
Cons: Cant find any
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got the bare metal round, Primed and painted. Just like that little bunny, Take a licking and keep on ticking. Thanks Zach

Metal

Metal's Reviews

10-17-2006, 11:45 AM
Pros: Very strong, good fit, looks good.
Cons: Rail dosn't go the whole length for the Unlimited
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have ran these for almost a year now and thses things are STOUT! They hold up to abuse. My only complaint is that the rail dosn't go the whole length of the rocker for the Unlimted like the ones in the pictures on their web-site when I bought them. I will probably change them when I have extra money.

drottie
drottie's Reviews

09-18-2006, 06:15 AM
Pros: Tough beyond belief! Great Fit And Finish
Cons: None at all!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I gotta hand it to Zach I've had my rails on for 2+ years off hard use and they look great. I really can's say enough about how tough these things are. Rocks yep no problem, Trees & Stumps no Problem, 8500 lb Bobcat no Problem, ya NO S**T I accidentally backed into my jeep while running a Skidsteer, I yelled a VERY BAD word jumped out expecting to see a huge dent, Nope I happened to hit my Rails and it just but one hell of a scrach on the powdercoat but no damage! I have the "Yaffy" Square style that are spaced out from the body. I would recommend these anyday to anyone!

TAMUJeep

TAMUJeep's Reviews

09-15-2006, 04:28 AM
Price: $230.00
Pros: well built, well made. Super strong, great price!
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent rockers, I love them. I got the bare metal and painted them myself. Great fit, no problems at all. Great customer service. I will buy from them again!

JeepRevolution
JeepRevolution's Reviews

08-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Pros: Gret quality, strong, easy install
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got these rockers after a friend recommended them and I'm glad he did. Not only did Zach really help me out in a bind, but I got a high quality product for a great price. Install was easy, and I know these will last!

Grey-CJ
Grey-CJ's Reviews

08-07-2006, 08:55 PM
Price: $225.00
Pros: Great Product & Service
Cons: None at all
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had the sliders tied to a full family Cage Zack did for me. Can't say enought good things about A to Z Fab.

BluesMan

BluesMan's Reviews

08-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: very well made, great fit!
Cons: Can't think of any!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've got the round bars on mine, and love them.
They look great, (I bought bare metal, primered and painted them).
Would recomend making or buying the backing plate. (I made mine)

The product is as good and better than many that cost more. And Zach is great to work with.

Looking at the bumbers next as well due to the quality of the rocker guard product.

cheesycook

Accident Prone Bonehead
cheesycook's Reviews

08-03-2006, 07:30 PM
Price: $232.50
Pros: Beefy, well made, great service at a great price.
Cons: ..... can't think of one. :-)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mine are with the square tubing with no gap to the main structure. I love them. The tube side Zach makes now are more pleasing to the eye but I like my boxy looking components. His quality is top notch and his service is unsurpassed. For these reasons I got both my bumpers from Zach as well as a little custom armor.

AtoZ Fabrication

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3