Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Rocker Guards > AtoZ Fabrication 100-RG-T

New jk doors from steinjagerOconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCOR

AtoZ Fabrication 100-RG-T Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Rocker Guards Next Product

AtoZ Fabrication 100-RG-T

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $100,000.00
Average Price: $2,475.60
Manufacturer: AtoZ Fabrication
Recommended?
Yes: 58 / No: 0

AtoZ Fabrication Rocker Guards include one pair (2) guards, installation hardware and instructions. Standard features include main base construction from 3/16" structural steel (1/8" in diamond plate) CNC cut and formed with countersunk holes. Steps are constructioned from 1.5" OD structural tube.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last

SandyBottoms

SandyBottoms's Reviews
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Solid well built rockers with great welds
Cons: no frame tie ins, but I dont do hardcore wheeling to justify that anyway.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Definately awesome rocker guards. If I were to do it again id go full wheel well length.

theducksguts

theducksguts's Reviews

04-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Price: $260.00
Pros: Great design, good price point, a lot of options, can add/remove options to fit your rig or budget. Also can get this one unpainted so you can save by doing it yourself. Zach is great. AtoZ has great service
Cons: no inside tub backing plate
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am really happy with my sliders. I just wish I would have gotten wheel well to wheel well instead of the short version. They are really beefy and can take decent hits. Definitely strengthens the tub rockers.

Install is easy took me a couple hours all by myself with a floor jack, drill, and some hand tools.

MaulCrawler

MaulCrawler's Reviews
02-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Very very beefy
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent customer service(zach goes out of his way to work with you),very heavy duty.They do their job

_Kevin

_Kevin's Reviews
10-30-2009, 08:44 PM
Price: $278.91
Pros: Very strong Exactly what I was looking for (DP with a bar)
Cons: Got the wrong hardware =/
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Really couldn't be happier with my AtoZ rockers. They are very heavy duty, so much so that when my neighbor came over, he put them on a hand truck so he could stick them in his garage, since he couldn't lift them high enough to stick them in my Dad's F150 (ok, so he's a little old. Point still stands, you're getting around 100lbs or so worth of steel). They cover a good bit under the body, and high enough up on the body to pretty much fit flush to the entry guard. My only problem was that some of the nuts I was sent were not threaded for the bolts, so I had to drive with 1 installed for a day or so (I know, should have checked first) until I had time to pick up a bag from a specialty hardware shop. I got the 10% JF discount when I ordered, my total was originally around 309, without shipping.

I got them flare to flare, with diamond plate and a tube bar. I should have got them powder coated, but didn't, and decided to paint them myself. Used the wrong paint, and now I keep having to touch it up.

Besides some issues with the hardware (It says on the bag to count everything and make sure it's all in good order prior to installation, and I didn't. I also didn't immediately call them, like the bag said, when I ran into a problem. I've heard very good things about their customer service, so I'm sure that they wouldn't have had a problem making everything right for me, I just didn't give them a call.), and some issues with paint (My fault for not having them powder coat them), these are everything I expected and more, from a great company, and at a great price!

(Yea, pretty long winded, my bad.)

hoot20

hoot20's Reviews
05-12-2009, 08:00 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: super sturdy, great lookin, easy to install
Cons: none other than drillin holes in the side of the rocker panel which isnt bad at all....
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i have the diamond plate ones and they are amazin. i put them through so much and they are still perfect at the end of the day and they make your jeep look good. i would recommend this product with two thumbs raised up!

ciscok1d

ciscok1d's Reviews

04-08-2009, 01:56 AM
Price: $350.50
Recommended? Yes

Comments: One of my favorite mods i've done, they look great, and are super strong. Couln't be happier

Rock-The-Red
Rock-The-Red's Reviews

12-29-2008, 08:13 AM
Price: $259.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy Installation, Hevy duty construction. Needed a guard that covered holes from stock Sahara palstic guards. Great product.

VT_Jeeper
VT_Jeeper's Reviews

12-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Price: $240.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: tough as hell..looks great!............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

KoKid28
KoKid28's Reviews

10-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Price: $289.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The best in the business! A to Z takes care of their customers. UPS jacked up my rocker guard finish, so Zach gave a discount on something else. The Man!

jeeperkt
jeeperkt's Reviews

09-23-2008, 03:36 PM
Price: $259.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome love these rocker guards!
Thanks Zach!
Awesome customer service, fast shipping too!

Fred007
Fred007's Reviews

09-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed without any major problems. Got the gasket and that seems to have made the install a little tighter. Read that some folks seal the top edge, sounds like a fine idea, plan to do that shortly.

BlackBellamy

BlackBellamy's Reviews

07-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent quality and great price. Easy install - did it in an hour in the parking lot, then went wheeling!

snowcrash

snowcrash's Reviews

07-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: GREATEST company EVER!!! Zack is the man. Product is strong, beefy and was a breeze to install. If you have a problem or an issue Zack is on the forum and always calls back. Would recommend this company hands down!

StvDiego
StvDiego's Reviews

07-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Price: $140.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A great product for the price, they have been thoroughly abused and taken a real beating with no issues. I got them unpainted so I can touch them up. Superb quality, very strong. My only complaint is they they tend to collect mud and dirt between the rocker and body, have to carefully clean. other than that, they're awesome.

cosninocanines

cosninocanines's Reviews

06-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Price: $275.00
Pros: Packaging, full body protection, super fit on my LJ, easy to install
Cons: very minor, flare to flare not ww2ww
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looking rockers and they offer good protection to the rockers and body. I bought the diamond plate with black powder coat and no steps and the fit is right on. The customer support is well above the standard for anything I have ever purchased. Price was $330 delivered to my door step in rural Arizona.

soxfanjp
soxfanjp's Reviews

06-15-2008, 12:25 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Strong and sturdy, nice powdercoat finish, cleans welds and easy to install

Gaber5280
Gaber5280's Reviews

06-10-2008, 02:52 PM
Pros: Heavy duty, Great lookin'
Cons: Not useful as a step, Heavy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very useful as rocker panel guards and heavy duty as hell. However, very heavy and if your at all concerned about vehicle weight or fuel consumption impact these may not be the best choice for you.
I also was hoping they could double as a step but with my 6" lift on my rig they are much too high to be useful as a step so the ladies will just have to continue to jump into the Jeep cause I love the look of the them and the protection they provide.
Installation was a snap. Drill a few holes and your good to go. Did have a bit of a problem with one the front screws being too short had to go buy longer ones.

Hesher420

Hesher420's Reviews

06-08-2008, 02:44 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Excellent directions! Well made heavy duty armor
Cons: Gotta have the guts to drill holes in the side of you're own TJ
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent workmanship and great customer service! I ordered mine raw steel and prepped and painted them myself to make touch ups easier in the future.

SuperWade2

More Money than Brains
SuperWade2's Reviews

06-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

1997jeeptj

1997jeeptj's Reviews

06-03-2008, 09:29 AM
Price: $100,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome! Fit is very nice, offers more protection at a better price than my buddy's Poison Spyder.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 > Last