#1 ·
Product Information
Price $179
Rating 5
Average Price $189.5
Manufacturer Rusty's Offroad
Recommended Yes: 2 / No: 0
Company website http://rustysoffroad.com/

Pros: When used along with their transfer case skid plate and crossmember, you get a full belly skid! I love it!

Cons: None Whatsoever

Recommended? YES

Comments: I have both the transfer case and engine/tranny skid plates on my XJ both are excellent! I would recommend also purchasing their crossmember as well to make for the easiest install as possible. The crossmember can be installed with or without the 1" drop blocks. Installing this whole set without the drop blocks gives you an extra 1" of ground clearance compared to the stock crossmember. Although you will likely need a SYE some months after installing them this way.

See less See more
#3 ·
Price $189
Rating 5
Pros thickness and fit
Cons front drivers side bracket
Recommended yes

Comments: Excellent skid. The only thing I can complain about is what a PITA it was trying to get the driver side bracket lined up. It has a funky strap that goes over the driveshaft for clearance- it doesn't play well with other. Patience, a come-along and a BFH make it happen though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.