Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Skid Plates > Rokmen High Clearance TT Skidplate

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Rokmen High Clearance TT Skidplate Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Skid Plates Next Product

Rokmen High Clearance TT Skidplate

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $350.00
Average Price: $34,667.33
Manufacturer: Rokmen
Recommended?
Yes: 25 / No: 0

ROKMEN TJ/LJ High Clearance Belly Pan
Give your Jeep a Tummy Tuck!

Replace the flimsy, ground clearance robbing, rock grabbing, stock belly pan . Gain the clearance and armor this sport demands. With the ROKMEN high clearance Heavy Duty Belly Pan you can tackle the trails with confidence.

You'll gain 2.25" of ground clearance over stock , equivelant to increasing your tire size by 4+ inches. The reinforced design and flat underside gives your rig a smooth surface to slide over the big obstacles.

Made form 1/4" high grade steel plate that is laser cut, CNC formed, and fully TIG welded for unmatched craftsmanship and durability.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Kinless
Kinless's Reviews
07-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Price: $344.99
Pros: 
Cons: 
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very well put together product and customer service is fantastic. These guys sat and listened to me as I explained what I want to do now, what I want to work towards, and my end goal at this time and helped me come up with a plan. Dave and Jeff are good guys and I will deal with them again.

vector6
vector6's Reviews

02-06-2009, 07:50 PM
Price: $329.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this think ROKS ! pun intended its a very nice piece i wish they made one for my 2001 TJ

TJTRUBL2006
TJTRUBL2006's Reviews

11-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the rokmen TT skid and Tran/Oil skid combo. this is one of the beefiest set ups i have seen on the market. They are both made of 1/4 inch steel and very well built.

stu2003
stu2003's Reviews

09-19-2008, 01:20 PM
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Add the TT along with a JKS 1.25 body lift. Installation of the TT was a breeze. Also purchased the factory locker pump brackets.

Design and strength is far superior to the factory skid plate.

0utback
0utback's Reviews

07-30-2008, 01:35 PM
Price: $340.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent product, excellent quality!

Basic install with 1" BL and some minor exhaust mods for best fitment. If you hate your Rubi's shovel or just want better clearance w/o a suspension lift, do this mod.

Page 2 of 2 1 2