Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Skid Plates > Rokmen High Clearance TT Skidplate

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Rokmen High Clearance TT Skidplate Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Skid Plates Next Product

Rokmen High Clearance TT Skidplate

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $350.00
Average Price: $36,159.39
Manufacturer: Rokmen
Recommended?
Yes: 24 / No: 0

ROKMEN TJ/LJ High Clearance Belly Pan
Give your Jeep a Tummy Tuck!

Replace the flimsy, ground clearance robbing, rock grabbing, stock belly pan . Gain the clearance and armor this sport demands. With the ROKMEN high clearance Heavy Duty Belly Pan you can tackle the trails with confidence.

You'll gain 2.25" of ground clearance over stock , equivelant to increasing your tire size by 4+ inches. The reinforced design and flat underside gives your rig a smooth surface to slide over the big obstacles.

Made form 1/4" high grade steel plate that is laser cut, CNC formed, and fully TIG welded for unmatched craftsmanship and durability.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

melx3
melx3's Reviews
04-01-2014, 02:08 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Nice clean welds, very stout skid, Product arrived quickly, Rokmen customer service is top notch. Rokmen keeps these stocked so you don't have to wait for it to be manufactured.
Cons: haven't found any cons yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I wasn't sure if it would work with my setup because my 97's ax-15 transmission was replaced with a newer NV3550 but it Fit like a glove when I bolted everything up. Jeff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I did NOT have to perform any modifications to my exhaust. I also used a MML, Bl, and rear upper adjustable arms to raise the pinion.
One thing I really liked about buying from Rokmen is that this skid was in stock and ready to ship out I didn't have to wait for it to be fabricated. The skid comes in bare steel so you can paint it or powder coat it any color.

RecklessJ
RecklessJ's Reviews
02-22-2014, 10:28 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: strong design, added almost 2'' of clearance
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been wheeling 4 times since I installed this skid. I haven't hit the skid on anything yet...where as with I hit the OEM cross member every trip off tar

Fox01V
Fox01V's Reviews
03-13-2012, 02:31 PM
Price: $220.00
Pros: This thing is awesome and it can take a pounding.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

tjthorson

tjthorson's Reviews
01-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: heavy HEAVY duty, works well, fit perfect
Cons: none, maybe rusts easy since i just spray canned it
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love this on my LJ rubi - dont over torque the bolts for the compressor bracket!

ZorinInc
ZorinInc's Reviews
05-18-2011, 05:22 PM
Price: $345.00
Pros: Thick!
Cons: Unpainted/powdercoated.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent stiffness. Jacked up the entire Jeep just for fun with a single jack under the skid.

blizzboy15

blizzboy15's Reviews

04-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Price: $849.00
Pros: Awesome!! Smooth! heavy duty! unmatched quality!
Cons: $$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome!! Jeff and Dave know what they are doing! Unmatched welds and build quality! I would highly suggest ROKMEN to anyone! Thanks guys!

blizzboy15

blizzboy15's Reviews

03-24-2011, 06:02 PM
Price: $849.00
Pros: Great product! unmatched in quality and crafstmanship!! heavy duty!
Cons: pricey, but worth every penny!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ROKMEN is one of the best if not the best company i have ever come across! they are dedicated to building the best product all the time! i have not found a product that can compete yet! thier quality and customer service is the best! great skid! heavy duty! i would recommend the BL/MM before installing the skid. Great product, I will buy Rokmen time and time again! I would suggest getting it powder coated through Rokmen, great quality and good price as well. I purchased the whole armor up package! the way to go if you can afford it, save some money overall! best company out there! stay that way Rokmen! Thanks!

camera-man
camera-man's Reviews
03-13-2011, 04:14 PM
Price: $13,900.00
Pros: it provides that extra clearance that you need and is definatly made of tough steel.
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it provides that extra clearance that you need and is definatly made of tough steel. its a little pricey if you need something for more clearance but other than that, it protects.

jeepinmichguy_

I haz ah Geep
jeepinmichguy_'s Reviews
11-11-2010, 10:18 PM
Price: $375.00
Pros: 2.25 inches of clearance over stock, beefy
Cons: you have to paint it, alot of money for a TT.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This thing is solid, welds were perfect. Easy to install but you need to paint it. Also, an SYE/CV rear shaft and adjustable UCA's, BL, and MML are a must. If you are looking for a great unit with great clearance you can build off of look no further that Rokmen.

ZorinInc
ZorinInc's Reviews
07-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Price: $679.00
Pros: 1/4" thick steel plate, I can jack up all 4 wheels off the ground with this skid (and good balance)
Cons: Comes needing painted (big deal)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Came bolted to a wooden crate. About 80 pounds. I sprayed on an etcher from Home Depot and then used a flat black paint (easy to touch up). Me and a buddy bolted on in about an hour (taking our sweet time). Requires 1" body lift so you probably should do a 1" motor mount lift anyhow. I did and everything fit perfect. Gained about 2" of belly clearance and got rid of the "shovel"!

TJagain
TJagain's Reviews
04-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Price: $325.00
Pros: clean weld's, not worried at all about dropping the entire jeep on a bellyflop!
Cons: very difficult to install alone. doable, but difficult. . . use a floor jack or a bud (not beer)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: worth the money and increased ground clearance is amazing! everyone thinks i have a 5 inch lift minimum.

StormTrooper05
StormTrooper05's Reviews
03-20-2010, 05:00 PM
Price: $849.99
Pros: Package is a tummy tuck skid, engine oil pan skid and gas tank skid.
Cons: Adds quite a bit of weight to you rig, but its low so its not to bad.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this skid package. I purchased this package unpainted. Rattle can painted with Rust-Oleum. Decided that when I scrap it up all I have to do is spray it with a rattle can to keep it from rusting. Package went on with out a problem. All mounting holes lined up perfectly. I had no interference with exhaust or any components interfering with the skids. I highly recommend the package for anyone looking for more under body protection.

Filthy-Beast

Web Wheeler
Filthy-Beast's Reviews
03-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Everything fit perfectly. Very well made high quality welds.
Cons: Heavy, but thats good thing.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the complete up Armor package with gas tank, TT, and engine/oil pan skid. I'm very happy with it. Having a BL/MML makes this install very easy. Every hole was perfect as well as all the welds looks very nice. the stock skid was all beat up and bent up. These skids have taken a ton of abuse and only need the paint re-touched.

razorback84

razorback84's Reviews
01-21-2010, 12:12 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Heavy duty, 2.5 more clearance at the belly
Cons: Causes exhaust to hit upper control arm
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great skid plate!!! Very beefy and having the extra clearance is great. Super easy install just 6 bolts and your done minus the transmission bolt. Great group of guys, but they will talk your ear off on the phone.

kstover

kstover's Reviews

01-06-2010, 02:39 PM
Price: $330.00
Pros: easy installation - very strong
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: install was very easy and fast. This is a no brainer, it's that simple. I actually rolled to top of the exhaust bracket over instead of cutting and rewelding it.

MoCab
MoCab's Reviews
12-05-2009, 03:00 AM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Very slick install.. Rubicon pump placement very trick not mods to wiring or hoses needed.
Cons: Bare steel.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is the TT to use for Rubicon if you are staying with short arm suspension.

pump is very protected and not mods needs to wiring or tubing.

The transmission and engine skid option is very slick out of the way tuff.

I bought the kit had gas tank, engine trans and belly pan.

jmcgonig
jmcgonig's Reviews
10-29-2009, 06:33 PM
Price: $808,080.00
Pros: Awesome Product
Cons: Non
Recommended? Yes

Comments: why do I have to fill this out? and why does it have to be so damn long?

iowaneedshills

iowaneedshills's Reviews
10-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Price: $383.99
Pros: fit well with a 1" body lift, holes for stock engine skid to bolt into, less expensive than some skids
Cons: unpainted, more expensive than some skids
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've just installed the skid plate. It came unpainted, which wasn't bad except the shipping label stuck to the plate not the 2x4 board. Holes lined up and it bolted on pretty easily. Gained a significant amount of clearance and I'm excited to see how much it helps the breakover angle of my LJ

white305
white305's Reviews

08-19-2009, 10:09 PM
Price: $365.00
Pros: HEAVY DUTY! Worth every penny. Excellent quality making for a nice finish and an easy install.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I made the purchase after a lot of research and I am not at all disappointed. The service that you get from Rokmen is as good as you will find anywhere. Shipping is fast. The video available from Rokmen on youtube made the install a breeze, even for me.

Kinless
Kinless's Reviews
07-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Price: $344.99
Pros: 
Cons: 
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very well put together product and customer service is fantastic. These guys sat and listened to me as I explained what I want to do now, what I want to work towards, and my end goal at this time and helped me come up with a plan. Dave and Jeff are good guys and I will deal with them again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »