Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Armor > Skid Plates > Poison Spyder Customs YJ Trail Corners

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Poison Spyder Customs YJ Trail Corners Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Skid Plates Next Product

Poison Spyder Customs YJ Trail Corners

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $150.00
Average Price: $150.00
Manufacturer: Poison Spyder Customs
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 0

"Trail Corners are a simple addition to protect and enhance one of your Jeeps most vulnerable areas for rock damage.

Jeep corners are available in two designs. The factory box taillight can be re-used, or a high intensity LED taillight can be installed. LED taillights require additional cutting and minor wiring.

Corner armor is secured with 1/4" Nickel Plated hardware. All mounting holes, gas filler, taillight and license plate holes are pre-cut. Original license plate hardware can be re-used.

Trail corners are built from 3/16" steel and are precision formed for perfect fitment. Corner protection comes powder coated black and ready for installation. If you are painting your corners to match the Jeeps current body color, powder coating can be sanded and utilized for an excellent base coat."
from www.poisonsyder.com

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

timatoe

timatoe's Reviews

06-20-2008, 01:56 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Price and Quality
Cons: Long wait time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the TJ corners w/LED light cutouts for my YJ, because I was doing the LED taillights, TJ flarers, and relocating the fuel filler. They are very beefy and overall a great product. I got mine through 4x4 GroupBuy and they were great. Unfortunately PS was way behind and it took almost two months to get them which is pretty typical for most PS stuff. This was before PS actually would tell you things were backordered, they actually told 4X4GB three times that they had shipped, when they hadn't. As far as Poison Spyder goes, great products, crappy customer service.

richmond1273
richmond1273's Reviews

06-20-2008, 01:35 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: price, included S.S. hardware
Cons: non yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: these things are beefy, you don't think 3/16" as being that big but once you put them on you have no doubt they will do their job. ordered thru 4wd.com and got them in 5 days. some of the corners of the powder coat was chipped but nothing a little bit of spay paint can't fix. over all very impressed, one of the few kits i found to come with stainless steel hardware included, most only had pop rivets to hold them on. i did have to take a few of the tj flare bolts off to make the guard go behind the flare. the guard is profiled for use with stock yj flares.