Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Motor Mounts > JKS Manufacturing JKS 1" Budget Motor Mount Lift - TJ/YJ (JKS8100)

Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsSmittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!

JKS Manufacturing JKS 1" Budget Motor Mount Lift - TJ/YJ (JKS8100) Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Motor Mounts Next Product

JKS Manufacturing JKS 1" Budget Motor Mount Lift - TJ/YJ (JKS8100)

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $100.00
Average Price: $60.09
Manufacturer: JKS Manufacturing
Recommended?
Yes: 91 / No: 2

JKS has been building this motor mount spacer lift since 1999 in small quantities. With the increasing demand for this simple design we have decided to go into production, mass-producing them to make it more affordable. The actual spacer is now made from 6061-T6-alloy aluminum. Simply slip this spacer below your OEM motor mount to achieve a full one-inch motor lift. This system allows you to retain the rubber isolated OEM motor mounts. This is a direct bolt-on item. Red anodizing and zinc-plated fasteners are standard. Great value at a budget price!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

McNasty35

McNasty35's Reviews
03-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Price: $73.00
Pros: Well made, good install instructions, easy to install, affordable
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They do what they are supposed to, while retaining my factory motor mounts.

ckspeed

ckspeed's Reviews
12-31-2013, 10:45 PM
Price: $62.00
Pros: Simple to install, nothing to go wrong here.
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nicely anodized, fits well, does what it should. Hey, it's a Motor Mount Lift (MML), not much to talk about, but it just works and the price is good. JKS is excellent customer service.

ChrisTJ34
ChrisTJ34's Reviews
12-22-2013, 03:30 PM
Price: $60.00
Pros: Lifts motor 1 inch
Cons: Motor mount bolts are hard to get back in
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No input

JEEPSRK
JEEPSRK's Reviews
11-29-2013, 10:26 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Gives enough clearence for the fan with the JKS BL and its made of anodized aluminum
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Does the Job

wusmc71
wusmc71's Reviews
10-12-2013, 08:42 PM
Price: $99.00
Pros: ...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: does the job

Rubigirl
Rubigirl's Reviews
06-18-2013, 05:03 AM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Avoids the need to cut fan shroud
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install.

azonslaught
azonslaught's Reviews
05-15-2013, 08:49 AM
Pros: Keeps everything properly aligned and no interior modifications are necessary
Cons: Installation was a bit of a pain to align, but other than that none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product. Bought this with my 1.25" BL. Purchasing this with your BL will keep you from having to modify your shifter, shift boot and retainer bezel. It was bit of a pain to get everything lined up properly, but in the end totally worth it.

Empir3x
Empir3x's Reviews
02-21-2013, 06:54 PM
Pros: looks great, easy install (i used a lift)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: if you have a 6 speed manual trans, you will need to modify the shifter possibly.

bbusch

bbusch's Reviews
02-19-2013, 07:41 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: simple
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Simple product that has lasted for eight years on my current application (Nth totally flat TT and 1" Tera alum. BL).

CharlieHo

Get Savvy
CharlieHo's Reviews
11-20-2012, 10:40 PM
Pros: simple to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Simple to install

EJ018451
EJ018451's Reviews
07-24-2012, 12:16 PM
Price: $40.00
Pros: gets the motor up
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice part about these is you can use factory motor mounts so if something happens off road you can pick one up at any parts store. hardest part is the dumb design on jeeps part to get the factory stuff out. great part great price easy to install for the most part

MJ12

MJ12's Reviews
03-01-2012, 10:48 AM
Pros: Complete kit, that looks very similar to Savvy's and is a little cheaper.
Cons: Directions are not the greatest. I would follow the youtube video that Rockmen provided on installation.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A complete kit. Installed this at the same time I did the JKS 1.25" body lift. Made for an easy installation of both, since I did not have to modify the shift linkage or fan shroud. Would recommend having a ratchet strap handing for reinstallation. It was a bit of a pain in the *** trying to realign the engine mount holes.

thenewguy21
thenewguy21's Reviews

12-29-2011, 06:27 PM
Price: $75.00
Pros: Raised the motor just like it said. And adds some nice color to the Jeep lol
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Came with my DPG Ultimate kit, and there awesome. JKS makes a great product. I'd buy them again if i had to

Fuzzcheek1

Fuzzcheek1's Reviews
08-14-2011, 03:03 PM
Price: $73.00
Pros: Comes with hardware and instructions.
Cons: None yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is much easier with 2 people...

Shiguy
Shiguy's Reviews
06-21-2011, 09:19 AM
Price: $40.00
Pros: Simple?
Cons: pain to install?
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Lets not blow this up to be big... it's 2 blocks of aluminum. done. If you have a friend with a good set of fab machinery you could make the exact same thing for dirt cheap. That being said there is something to be said about knowing you're getting the correct parts. Only problem is getting the bolts in and out particularly on the driver side where there is a lot of other parts that makes removing and reinstalling the bolts difficult.

Ironhead

Ironhead's Reviews
05-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Price: $72.00
Pros: Simple, Heavy Duty
Cons: Can be a PITA to install by yourself do to changing drive line angles
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Product did what it claims, raises the motor 1" to allow better drive line angles
Good way to raise your oil pan
solid aluminum blocks are about as strong as you can get

install took longer than expected do to air conditioner and 1 man install

julietkilo

julietkilo's Reviews
03-24-2011, 12:16 AM
Pros: Does its Job No Engine Vibes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The MML I have owned in the past used a poly bushing and were transdapt 1 inch lift. THey shook the entire Jeep from the drivetrain vibes being moved into the chassis. These were on the Jeep when I bought it and Highly recommended. I have owned rubber bomb proof from MORE but they were way more expensive then the JKS and retain the rubber mounts of the stock setup. If it breaks I will weld up and strengthen them but for now they are great and no vibes in the Chassis at all.

dwish

dwish's Reviews
03-16-2011, 07:23 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Better driveline angle, small bling factor.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The install was a little time-consuming, but nothing came out of left field to make my life miserable. Rokmen covers this install on Youtube, and they cover it well! I used their instructions as my primary guide, and referred to JKS's instructions as I went along. I can't remember if JKS recommends removing the whole driver-side motor mount, but Rokmen does, and it makes it easier. For somebody who doesn't work on cars, but is mechanically inclined, this is definitely doable!

caztj

caztj's Reviews
02-24-2011, 02:22 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Nice solid mount
Cons: none that I found
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not too hard to install. This was one of my first mods and it went well.

deerassassin22

deerassassin22's Reviews
01-18-2011, 04:06 PM
Pros: Great Price Easy to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »