Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Motor Mounts > BROWN DOG OFFROAD 1" TJ Motor Mount Lift - C2572-1

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

BROWN DOG OFFROAD 1" TJ Motor Mount Lift - C2572-1 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Motor Mounts Next Product

BROWN DOG OFFROAD 1" TJ Motor Mount Lift - C2572-1

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $100.00
Average Price: $114.65
Manufacturer: BROWN DOG OFFROAD
Recommended?
Yes: 58 / No: 5

1" Motor Mount Lifts
Want motor mount lifts (MML) to help compensate for your body lift (BL)? Brown Dog designed these motor mount lifts to reposition your engine one inch higher than stock (at the cooling fan) while providing a serious upgrade from most aftermarket mounts. This pair of motor mount lifts were engineered for extreme strength. And, just to make sure, why we periodically pull one off the shelf and put it through our 20-Ton Press Test. These will be the last set of mounts you'll need. The Brown Dog gives you his promise. Replaceable bushings provide some high-frequency vibration dampening. If the bushings wear out, just replace them. Lift not available individually. Installation Notes: Lifts bolt directly to the pylon or cradle in the identical position of the stock mounts. Engine will be raised 1" at the stock cooling fan.

The Brown Dog Promise.
Brown Dog products are designed for high performance applications and off highway use. No one can predict the forces a vehicle will encounter in extreme conditions that are beyond the vehicle's original design parameters. We feel that our products will continue to perform as designed when other products would break. We will replace any product that fails due to a defect in assembly (broken weld). We cannot be responsible for forces so extreme that the integrity of plate or tubular steel becomes compromised. But if you manage to do that, we certainly want to see a picture of it.

Hey, we go out and do the same stuff you do, and we try to break it, but we don't hold others responsible for the results of our strange behavior. Have fun, be safe.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »

99TJSahara

99TJSahara's Reviews
07-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Price: $71.96
Pros: Easy to install, I was able to take off my T-case drop
Cons: Can't think of any
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent product, I installed these so I could remove the T-case drop and I'm loving the extra clearance, I don't turtle it as much, but the best part about putting these mounts on is that if you do a body lift at the same time you don't have to mess with fan shroud or T-case linkage.

attackcammel
attackcammel's Reviews

03-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: works great!!!! way more beefier then the stock ones. holding up great and went in easy supper product wod buy again if needed for another build

mtr5360

mtr5360's Reviews

01-18-2009, 02:10 AM
Price: $74.95
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome product, Outstanding customer service. Ordered the mounts on the internet at 1:30 PST and recieved e-mail saying that they were shipped at 2:45 PST same day!!! But.....they are yellow.

easytim
easytim's Reviews

11-09-2008, 11:28 PM
Price: $79.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are the poly type, very tuff,much tuffer than the rubber type. VERY well built made to last for years

Takota
Takota's Reviews

10-13-2008, 12:57 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are great! I recommend these to those who lift their rigs! These are a must have!

TJ-xtreme
TJ-xtreme's Reviews

08-25-2008, 05:51 PM
Price: $74.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Product, Very strong and a straight forward install. no more drivetrain vibes at take-off or highway speeds.

rnemovr

Have Cummins, Will tow.
rnemovr's Reviews

07-30-2008, 06:11 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great products and great guy to deal with, i talked to him when doing my motor swap and he mixed a engine mount and MML kit for me and threw in extra bolts, even stickers, great customer service

thedirt

thedirt's Reviews

06-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Price: $80.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome motor mounts. Well built, quality product, and Brown Dog is an awesome company to deal with.

stangman68inftc

stangman68inftc's Reviews

04-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Price: $65.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got it to match my body lift. Good construction.

stoverdr
stoverdr's Reviews

03-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Price: $75.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: AWESOME product, excellent alternative to a SYE for the light offroad user.

Wshift

Wshift's Reviews

03-07-2008, 02:00 PM
Pros: Unbreakable, Great customer service
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: All i have to say is if you need to replace those old motor mounts don't bother with anything other than Brown Dog's mounts. Awesome product and great people to deal with

GLANGA88

GLANGA88's Reviews

02-27-2008, 10:55 PM
Price: $70.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Solid product.

bdf1783

bdf1783's Reviews

02-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Price: $79.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awsome product easy to install great tech help

FireMedicZ
FireMedicZ's Reviews

12-10-2007, 09:17 PM
Pros: Good design, Great welds, Easy install, perfect color
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I went searching for MML and settled on Brown Dog because I couldn't find anyone that had problems with theirs. I put mine in along with a BL after the Nth TT. Install was a snap, just don't forget to undo the fan shroud. Also, loosen the drivers side block bracket so you won't have issues getting the MM bolt out due to the AC compressor. You'll see what I mean.

john NC

Web Wheeler
john NC's Reviews

12-10-2007, 07:26 AM
Pros: great price, really beefy
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: installed these with a BL, installation was straightforward and i can't see these breaking...ever. really tough, great product would recommend to anyone wanting a MLL

06flex

06flex's Reviews

10-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Pros: customer service, price,
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great price, fast shipping. The only negative i would say would be lack of detail insturctions.......but there really is only one way to put them on say it's not really that big of deal. I recommend these highly over the spacer blocks. Not that hard to install. Took me two hours by myself.....could be done in one hour with one other person.

SoCoYJ
SoCoYJ's Reviews

09-08-2007, 05:03 PM
Pros: Quality, customer service, price
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got this because of the great reviews of the product. Install was alittle rough for me, but it was all my fault...that's what I get for trying to install it at night with a flashlight.

I posted on here with a problem and recieved a PM from Brown Dog quickly on things to look at to resolve my issue. It was me, not the product.

Recommend to anyone, you will be very happy.

spiritree
spiritree's Reviews

06-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Pros: Great Mounts
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ordered a set when putting in my stroker and they are great! Thanks Brown Dog!

MUDBUG J
MUDBUG J's Reviews

04-18-2007, 06:46 AM
Pros: Heavy Duty
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I installed the stock height mounts on my YJ and love them...after driving around with mushy/broken mounts for a year, these made an amazing difference. I can feel my motor running, which I like.

cheesycook

Accident Prone Bonehead
cheesycook's Reviews

03-08-2007, 11:07 AM
Pros: Tough and good price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These things are beefy. I love that because I hate replacing things twice. I did have to paint them red however, Yellow on my red TJ just makes me hungry.

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last »