#1 ·
Product Information
Price $100
Rating 4
Average Price $121.06
Manufacturer BROWN DOG OFFROAD
Recommended Yes: 64 / No: 5

1" Motor Mount Lifts
Want motor mount lifts (MML) to help compensate for your body lift (BL)? Brown Dog designed these motor mount lifts to reposition your engine one inch higher than stock (at the cooling fan) while providing a serious upgrade from most aftermarket mounts. This pair of motor mount lifts were engineered for extreme strength. And, just to make sure, why we periodically pull one off the shelf and put it through our 20-Ton Press Test. These will be the last set of mounts you'll need. The Brown Dog gives you his promise. Replaceable bushings provide some high-frequency vibration dampening. If the bushings wear out, just replace them. Lift not available individually. Installation Notes: Lifts bolt directly to the pylon or cradle in the identical position of the stock mounts. Engine will be raised 1" at the stock cooling fan.

The Brown Dog Promise.
Brown Dog products are designed for high performance applications and off highway use. No one can predict the forces a vehicle will encounter in extreme conditions that are beyond the vehicle's original design parameters. We feel that our products will continue to perform as designed when other products would break. We will replace any product that fails due to a defect in assembly (broken weld). We cannot be responsible for forces so extreme that the integrity of plate or tubular steel becomes compromised. But if you manage to do that, we certainly want to see a picture of it.

Hey, we go out and do the same stuff you do, and we try to break it, but we don't hold others responsible for the results of our strange behavior. Have fun, be safe.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $70
Rating 5
Pros PRICE - QUALITY - APPEARANCE - SERVICE
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: With the emergence of Brown Dog Offroad making mounts of this quality I have no idea why ANYONE would buy the overpriced MORE setup anymore. These guys make mounts that are at LEAST as good and charge half as much for them? Then they offer top notch customer service to boot? Where can you go wrong?

I recently installed these in my 04 TJ and have been very pleased with them thus far.

When I decided to add a BL/MML on short notice (Just 3 days before my install date) i contacted Brown Dog to let them know I'd like to place a rush order. Within 8 minutes I had an email with a tracking number showing that my product was in the mail. It was at my door in 2 days... no additional charge Wow. :thumbsup:

The welds are very clean... the part as a whole is bulletproof... sturdy as they come. The finish is very attractive as well.... not that it's really a concern sitting in your engine bay. :D

I'd HIGHLY suggest anyone looking for any sort of Motor Mount Lift to go ahead and consider these guys... they're very active on the forums, accessable via phone if you need help with the install... and they charge half as much for what I consider to be a more durable product.

#3 ·
Rating 5
Pros Great service, price and product.
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I bought a set of Brown dog 1"lift motor mounts awhile back when I did my BL. The mounts are well made beefy as heck and you cant beat their prices.
I'd recomend brown dog mounts to anyone who is looking to get new mounts.

#4 ·
Rating 5
Pros Tough and good price
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: These things are beefy. I love that because I hate replacing things twice. I did have to paint them red however, Yellow on my red TJ just makes me hungry. :)

#7 ·
Rating 5
Pros Quality, customer service, price
Cons None.
Recommended yes

Comments: Got this because of the great reviews of the product. Install was alittle rough for me, but it was all my fault...that's what I get for trying to install it at night with a flashlight.

I posted on here with a problem and recieved a PM from Brown Dog quickly on things to look at to resolve my issue. It was me, not the product.

Recommend to anyone, you will be very happy.

#8 ·
Rating 5
Pros customer service, price,
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Great price, fast shipping. The only negative i would say would be lack of detail insturctions.......but there really is only one way to put them on say it's not really that big of deal. I recommend these highly over the spacer blocks. Not that hard to install. Took me two hours by myself.....could be done in one hour with one other person.

#9 ·
Rating 5
Pros great price, really beefy
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: installed these with a BL, installation was straightforward and i can't see these breaking...ever. really tough, great product would recommend to anyone wanting a MLL

#10 ·
Rating 5
Pros Good design, Great welds, Easy install, perfect color
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: I went searching for MML and settled on Brown Dog because I couldn't find anyone that had problems with theirs. I put mine in along with a BL after the Nth TT. Install was a snap, just don't forget to undo the fan shroud. Also, loosen the drivers side block bracket so you won't have issues getting the MM bolt out due to the AC compressor. You'll see what I mean.

#11 ·
Price $79
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: awsome product easy to install great tech help

#13 ·
Rating 5
Pros Unbreakable, Great customer service
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: All i have to say is if you need to replace those old motor mounts don't bother with anything other than Brown Dog's mounts. Awesome product and great people to deal with

#18 ·
Price $74
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Great Product, Very strong and a straight forward install. no more drivetrain vibes at take-off or highway speeds.

#22 ·
Price $100
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: works great!!!! way more beefier then the stock ones. holding up great and went in easy supper product wod buy again if needed for another build

#23 ·
Price $71.96
Pros Easy to install, I was able to take off my T-case drop
Cons Can't think of any
Recommended yes

Comments: Excellent product, I installed these so I could remove the T-case drop and I'm loving the extra clearance, I don't turtle it as much, but the best part about putting these mounts on is that if you do a body lift at the same time you don't have to mess with fan shroud or T-case linkage.

#24 ·
Price $100
Rating 5
Pros Solid.
Cons None noted.
Recommended yes

Comments: I had poly bushings from a competitor, it drove me nuts because of the vibrations. I finally gave in and changed over to these. What a difference. No more annoying vibrations. I did end up painting them black though (I like everything painted black).

#25 ·
Price $75
Pros Great lift, no flex at the mounts, poly bushings don't radiate vibrations. Nice tight feel!
Cons None!
Recommended yes

Comments: Only $75 shipped for 1" MML's with poly bushings. Great feel not too much vibration and no motor flex... Great product and very well made!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.