Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Starters > Mean Green Mean Green Starter

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Mean Green Mean Green Starter Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Starters

Mean Green Mean Green Starter

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

Average Price: $193.66
Manufacturer: Mean Green
Recommended?
Yes: 1 / No: 2

AMAZING! Well worth the money, you could drive home just from the power this little beast makes!!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

TurdyFive
TurdyFive's Reviews
06-30-2011, 09:15 PM
Price: $280.00
Pros: None
Cons: Broke after 14 days
Recommended? No

Comments: The planet gears inside the unit fell apart and locked up after 14 days in service. Sent back to MG per their warranty procedure. I then waited and waited and waited.............and waited. I called to ask when I could expect the unit back numerous times over the course of two months. I always got connected to someone who was unable to help since the person in charge of warranties was never there. I left repeated messages and emails but never received any response. I finally was in contact with someone in charge and they promised to send a replacement out that day. A week later I received a refurbished unit that was in rough looking condition. I was not happy but I was tired of dealing with MG. I will not put the refurbished unit on my TJ. An "el cheapo" Advanced Auto starter has been on the TJ for 6 months with no issues. If I buy another performance starter or alternator, it will be a Powermaster. Mean Green = bad product and piss-poor customer service.

ZJ Raven
ZJ Raven's Reviews
07-02-2010, 02:21 PM
Price: $299.99
Pros: Direct Fit, Shorter key turn time for start.
Cons: none at this time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Another direct Fit Product from Mean Green, shortens the time for key turn and sounds like a race engine starting.
It even looks smaller down there.