Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Internal Parts > Mobil Mobil Clean 7500

Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsWe have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!TJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Mobil Mobil Clean 7500 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Internal Parts Next Product

Mobil Mobil Clean 7500

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $26.00
Average Price: $13.89
Manufacturer: Mobil
Recommended?
Yes: 2 / No: 1

Mobil Clean 7500, a synthetic blend motor oil, provides outstanding protection for today’s longer service intervals — with 18 percent more cleaning agents than even Mobil Clean 5000 to protect critical engine parts for up to 7,500 miles under typical driving conditions.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

pcjeeper
pcjeeper's Reviews

09-30-2008, 07:36 PM
Mobil Mobil Clean 7500
Price: $26.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Always run this stuff its great my jeep actually runs better with it, plus i got about 1 mpg out of it too

TreddyoXJ

TreddyoXJ's Reviews

12-19-2006, 11:10 AM
Mobil Mobil Clean 7500
Pros: Mobile does well at sucking lots of dirt and grime during its life, just like motor oil is supposed to.
Cons: 5,000 and especially 7,500 miles on this is asking for trouble.
Recommended? No

Comments: Take it from a guy who is a lube technician and has a background in petrochemistry, you shouldn't try to get 7,500 miles out of one oil change. Mobile oil goes in very clean and comes out extremely dirty, even if you were to take it out after, say 1500 miles; this a good quality in motor oil! But, when they started an add campaign for oils that have a life of 5,000, 7,500, 10,000, or even 15,000 miles they were asking for trouble. The oil gets dirty. Period. If you read Mobile's fine print on their bottles you'll find that you're still supposed to follow manufactuer suggested intervals for oil changes (i.e. 3,000 miles), regaurdless of how many miles the oil is supposed to go. I made the mistake of trying to get 5,000 miles out of this stuff. Being a guy who works at a quick lube, I check my oil all the time our of boredom and I see what happens to other people when they try to run this stuff and cheap out of an oil change at higher intervals. At 4,000 miles, the oil was dirty... quite dirty, but I let it go. At 5,000 miles it was crap and it was 1qt. low on an engine with no leaks that doesn't burn oil. I can't really imagine going another 2,500 miles on this stuff, especially without adding another quart or two. Mobile makes good oil, but they strech it too far with this stuff. Unless your vehicle is suggested to get oil changes that high (uh, Jeeps? no) don't bother with this stuff. If you want to run the best synthetic out there without buying from racing companies like Lucas, I'd use Pennzoil Platinum.

stevensinger

stevensinger's Reviews

11-03-2006, 10:45 AM
Mobil Mobil Clean 7500
Price: $1.78
Pros: Oil Changes ever 5000 Miles or 7500 Miles
Cons: Little Pricey
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mobil Clean 7500 10W -30 provides excellent all season protection in a wide variety of vehicles. It exceeds warranty requirements for gasoline engines where an API certified oil is specified. It meets:

* ILSAC GF-4 (API Certified - Starburst)
* API SM/SL
* GM 6094M
* The Requirements for Diesel-Powered Vehicles where an API CF or API CD is Recommended

Suitable for cars, vans, and light trucks, Mobil Clean 7500 motor oils are designed to exceed engine warranty requirements. They can be used in gasoline engines calling for an ILSAC GF-4/GF-3 or API SM/SL/SJ oil or in diesel engines requiring an API CF or CD oil. It is not necessary to flush the engine prior to changing to Mobil Clean 7500 products. A special oil filter is not required.