Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Induction > K&N 77 Series Cold Air Intake

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15”/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

K&N 77 Series Cold Air Intake Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Induction Next Product

K&N 77 Series Cold Air Intake

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating: None

Product Information

Average Price: $264.00
Manufacturer: K&N
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 0

Built for performance and show utilizing the highest quality components, the K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Kit is a free-flowing mandrel-bent aluminum tube induction system designed for Trucks and Sport Utility Vehicles. 77-Series intakes have a polished aluminum finish. K&N intake systems replace your vehicle's restrictive factory air filter and air intake housing. K&N intakes are designed to dramatically reduce intake restriction as they smooth and straighten air flow. This allows your vehicle's engine to inhale a larger amount of air than the OEM air filter assembly. More air means more usable power and acceleration throughout the engine's RPM range. The filters on these kits are washable and reusable. Most of our intake kits are relatively easy to install using tools commonly available (see installation instructions)

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

GC10LTD
GC10LTD's Reviews
03-10-2014, 04:34 PM
Price: $286.99
Pros: Makes it louder and helps on the MPG's
Cons: Doesn't connect to the throttle body, it uses stock airbox.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like the K&N 77 Series. It helped me from 12 mpg in city to mid 15's. It gives the V6 a nice sound, and looks sharp! Only downside is it uses the stock airbox unlike the 57 Series FIPK intake for the WK. For the money it is worht it if you are going for looks. Im going to uninstall and get a Injen intake instead. Its all about what you really want out of it

violators
violators's Reviews
08-19-2013, 11:57 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: amazing sound
Cons: air pipe runs across engine and heats up lots
Recommended? Yes

Comments: installation was fairly easy, I really wish the intake pipe didn't run across the hot engine, as we all know that heat kills hp.

2012JETLIMITED
2012JETLIMITED's Reviews
07-07-2013, 06:42 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Easy install, better performance, mpg.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Intake was very easy to install, increase in performance. A little increase in mpg is you can stay off the gas! Sounds great when your right foot is a little heavy. Notice a difference while passing at high way speeds.

RebelMS38WK
RebelMS38WK's Reviews
01-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Price: $310.00
Pros: Looks and sounds good
Cons: Makes me waste gas even more cause I like the way it sounds
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not to hard to install and looks really good. I defiantly notice an increase in Horse-power and quicker throttle response

BigBlue7

BigBlue7's Reviews
02-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Excellent price, and $25 gift card, from StreetSideAuto.com, cheapest out there!!! Excellent results More HP Better MPG Better sounding engine Simple install
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Don't hate on my results. I have increased my fuel economy by an average of 2MPG. My JKU is stock, and before I added, I was getting avg 15 to 16, now 17 to 18. I don't work for K&N!!!! Just trying to help the complainers out there.

weber20

weber20's Reviews
07-04-2011, 11:00 AM
Price: $299.00
Pros: Sounds great, more horsepower, better MPG, easy to install
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: me and my buddy installed this kit in just over an hour right in my driveway, it was very simple, the only part we struggled on was removing a few screws holding the stock filter box because they were under the fender and sometimes had the plastic fenders covering them, i would recommend having 2 sets of the sockets, its a great product and in the end i would more than happily refer this product to other WJ owners

Christ45
Christ45's Reviews
10-05-2010, 12:09 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Performance. Looks.
Cons: Whistles slightly
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Under the hood it looks amazing! And it does give some much needed engine enhancing. I can actually feel the car react to me stepping on the gas!

Barbarian

Barbarian's Reviews
09-19-2010, 01:30 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Very noticeable horsepower. and mpg. Sounds great.
Cons: i heard in sloppy mud they can get a little dirty. havent had a problem yet thou.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Product! noticeable gains. Along with exhaust and a steering stabilizer i can easily get 80+ on the highway. and get about 15-16 mpg on my 4.0L. makes exhaust sound great also. find them on ebay really cheap.