Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Engine > Induction > AEM Brute Force Induction System

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

AEM Brute Force Induction System Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Induction Next Product

AEM Brute Force Induction System

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $350.00
Average Price: $2,380,952,595.12
Manufacturer: AEM
Recommended?
Yes: 48 / No: 2

Take on heavy loads, climb steep grades or blow by the traffic with brute force—the AEM Brute Force Air Intake, that is.

Everything about the AEM Brute Force Air Intake is tuned specifically for your car, truck or SUV’s engine. The length and diameter of the smooth-flowing aluminum intake pipe is custom-engineered for maximum performance. The right size AEM Dryflow filter tops your AEM Brute Force Intake for optimum flow. The result: the AEM Brute Force packs the most punch at every position on the RPM range.

The AEM Brute Force Intake is even easy to install. Comprehensive instructions and a full soft-mount hardware kit help you complete this DIY project in an hour or less. Best yet, AEM stands behind your AEM Brute Force Air Intake System with a Lifetime Warranty.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »

adam728
adam728's Reviews

09-26-2008, 11:58 AM
Recommended? No

Comments: I actually have the "FRAM Boost" intake, but it is the exact same as the AEM Brute Force. It even came with pictures of the AEM in the instructions.

Overall, I have to say stick with stock. The oiless filter is nice, and in 50,000 miles I have seen no signs of dust getting thru. But overall I gained 0.3 mpg, but was going to summer blend gas at the same time, so that improvement was a wash. Power feels the same. It sounds healthier, and makes me more afraid of deep water/mud. I think I would prefer to go back to stock, although that's long gone now.

Save your money for armor, or tires, or a regear if needed.

Greengc4x4

Greengc4x4's Reviews

09-04-2008, 01:48 AM
Price: $70.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Product. Combined with my Mopar performance ECU and Exhaust it REALLY made a difference

andyrue
andyrue's Reviews

07-10-2008, 05:55 PM
Price: $265.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this intake! it came with a throttle body spacer, only for the tj though. it sounds good and helps power and mpg.

CO98TJ

CO98TJ's Reviews

07-03-2008, 11:36 AM
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the throttle response and the extra torque as well as H.P. but can definately tell I lost some gas mileage as well.

genuine
genuine's Reviews

06-12-2008, 07:20 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: really good system. You can really feel an oomph at higher rpms and a nice sound to match it.

jeep117
jeep117's Reviews

05-10-2008, 05:25 PM
Price: $240.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i could not ask for a better one! the sound, response, and torque gains seem to be unbeatable!

97TJSport
97TJSport's Reviews

05-09-2008, 10:54 AM
Price: $270.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I saw a mild increase in MPG and HP when I installed the AEM Brute Force kit. I like the kit very well. The only thing about it I wish was different is it has change the vacuum reading for the auto trans and my trans shifts from 1st to 3rd then back to 2nd after it realizes it doesn't have enough vacuum. If I took the TB spacer off it might fix the issue but I am very pleased with the mod.

easternkidd
easternkidd's Reviews

05-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Really let out some of the sound, especially with the exhaust... not much performance news besides some better throttle response.

wseipel21
wseipel21's Reviews

05-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Price: $299.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great intake, did cost a good bit but was well worth it. makes the engine sound a lot deeper. just makes a hissing noise below 2000 rpms but above that it roars. did notice a difference in power

CopperCJ7

CopperCJ7's Reviews

05-06-2008, 04:05 AM
Price: $239.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For my CJ, I bought the 2007 TJ kit because I wanted it mounted on the passenger side fender. With a few modifications, it fit nicely. It even comes with a throttle body spacer. Oh, and it's also C.A.R.B. approved (CA emissions legal).

stu2003
stu2003's Reviews

05-05-2008, 11:18 AM
Price: $230.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Purchaed the cold air intake and throttle body spacer. Bought this model as a result of on-line reviews and recommendations on various jeep websites. I like the 'no-oil' feature. I don't like the whistle that I now have at different rpm levels. I have done a lot of research to identify a solution for the whistling sound but I understand that the problem can vary between individual jeeps.

ekoms

ekoms's Reviews

05-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Works great. it combined w/ the TB spacer added atleast 10+ HP & its got t nice whistle to.

odrat75
odrat75's Reviews

04-27-2008, 03:30 PM
Price: $220.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: helps with low end power

NWJEEPCAT
NWJEEPCAT's Reviews

04-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Addition - Increased HP and MPG on my rig.

SpinningBull
SpinningBull's Reviews

04-24-2008, 12:09 AM
Price: $249.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome! Gotta Love the noise - low gutteral growl at half throttle and above.

Butt dyno feels a kick, but not sure if any real performance benefit -

I did gain 2MPG!

BLACKzj52
BLACKzj52's Reviews

04-16-2008, 11:00 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nice and loud

nicma667
nicma667's Reviews

04-08-2008, 01:00 AM
Price: $260.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Like it for a little power and efficiency...and there is a throttle body which gives it a great whistle. Doesn't do much for gas mileage though.

RVA_TJ06
RVA_TJ06's Reviews

04-02-2008, 07:29 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice sound, increased throttle response. Slight increase gas mileage.

gr8tops

Vendor
gr8tops's Reviews

03-28-2008, 02:30 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great

MertzMHz
MertzMHz's Reviews

03-27-2008, 09:58 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not a big fan of cone filters - this came on the Jeep - has a whistling, vaccum-leak sound. Does let more air in, though.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3 > Last »